Chapter 5 - Runaway

A new week and new challenges. I managed to find the perfect gift for Chloe ! For months , Chloe has been obsessed with these black leather boots from Forever 21... and I got it for her !!!

My parents had to lend me money for the boots , and they expect me to meet them for dinner this Friday.

Hopefully , they will stop asking me if I have a boyfriend , yet...

I barely tell them about my love life , because it is a literal shitstorm.

Dating a few idiotic man children , but mainly not being in the right state of mind for it. There is also my TOP SECRET feelings for Jackson , if my family found out they would kill Jackson first and then me !

I kept this SECRET , for so long. I can manage to keep it forever.

Also Chloe's birthday is on the same day as her birthday pool party , which is... TOMORROW !

I am pretty excited , but nervous... Jackson will be there , hosting the party. I just hope that I will be able to control myself tomorrow... I can't afford to ruin Chloe's day ! I have to be on my best behaviour !

I just hope , that Jackson does the same thing for his daughter. I don't think , that he will do anything to hurt Chloe.

The moment I turned 18 , I noticed that he developed an attraction to me , as well. It felt so good , but wrong for obvious reasons. I never made any moves on him and he never made any moves on me.

He probably still loves Natasha. I won't blame him , if he stays with her. We just aren't meant to be together. Just like... How I am not meant to LOVE him !

Anyway , its 3:30 pm , I promised Chloe and Alex , that I would meet them there. Dressed in my sweats and white sports bra , I grab my phone , wallet , towel , water bottle and I pack it into a sports bag , that Alex got me for my birthday 4 months ago.

I grab my car and apartment keys and I leave my apartment

I grab my car and apartment keys and I leave my apartment. I reach the parking grounds finding my car , sitting next to a cheap motorcycle and a silver subaru.

By sheer luck , I manage to get in my car and exit the parking space , without damaging the bike and car.

Driving on the highway , there are a lot of cars , trucks and bikes on the road. No traffic , but still pretty busy.
I manage to get to the gym and I meet Chloe and Alex inside , with at least 20 other people in the gym.