Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger

After spending a few hours trying to go back to sleep , I manage to still be AWAKE !!!
I don't know what the fuck is going on with me ?!

Being so caught up in my romantic feelings towards Jackson , that I can't even sleep at night !

I don't know ,what it is about him. Is it the way his hair gets all messy, when he complains about his issues at work to Chloe and I ?!

Because... He makes the dirtiest parts of him look so fucking hot ! I sound so crazy and I don't know what to do !

Everytime I visit Chloe at her house , I bump into him alot. My hands sweating and trembling , acting like a stupid little schoolgirl , my words coming out like squeaks from a dog toy and me trying to act calm , cool and natural on the outside.

Inside , I'm a nervous wreck !

I am terrified of him finding out the truth ! He will never reciprocate my feelings ! He probably still loves Natasha , although they are still fighting ( according to Chloe).

My feelings towards Jackson are irrelevant ! I love Chloe ! If I hurt her by pursuing a relationship with him or telling her the truth , I will lose her ! I can't lose her ! She is everything to me ! So , what if I have feelings for her Dad ?! She is more important to me.

FUCK ! I CAN'T TAKE THINKING ABOUT JACKSON , CHLOE AND NATASHA ! My feelings will be the death of me ! I can't and I won't break up this family , because of my personal issues.

Someday, I hope that all of this will be over soon...

When will I ever get some sleep again ?

Wait... Maybe... I don't need sleep... I just need to get my mind off of all this shit.

I should head to the Purple Haze Club , I could do with a really good distraction...

I rummage through the dresses in my closet and I find my signature silver dress ! I slip it on and style my hair , brushing and curling it. I then put on make up , taking at least 45 minutes. I spray Elizabeth Arden perfume all over me. Oh crap ! Where are my earrings ?! Looking in my jewellery box , I put on my silver earrings.

 Oh crap ! Where are my earrings ?! Looking in my jewellery box , I put on my silver earrings

Finally I grab my handbag , purse , phone and car keys. I lock the door of my apartment and I take the elevator to reach the parking lot where my car is. With barely any cars in the parking lot , I find my silver hyundai and I quickly enter it. Eagerly hoping for a good time at the club !

With the engine ready for action , I take off into the night ! Entering the inside of the club , purple lights stain the room. With hundreds of people drinking , partying , dancing and making out everywhere.

Not a table to spare or a seat at the bar. I feel so out of place... Behind me , I feel a hand on my shoulder. Turning around , I see a stallion of a man before me !