Chapter 4 - Never be the same

Just as I rolled out of bed , my phone lights up. Vibrating and ringing loudly , with my favourite girl's face on the screen !

I press the green button and I press the phone onto my ear. " Hi... Uh--- Chloe ! " , I answer. " Hi Cass ! Did you just wake up ?" , she asks , sounding embarrassed for waking me up.

" Yes , sweetie. I did. Ha---ha --- ha... Anyway , what's up ? " , I respond with a small chuckle.

" Well... I just finished my shift for the day. I was wondering if you want to get breakfast at Mcdonalds ? " , Chloe asks.

Oh shit ! I can't let my guard down , but I can't let her get suspicious of me ! " Yeah , I would love that ! I will meet you in 10 minutes. Is that ok ? " , I respond.

" Awesome. See you later ! " , she responds. My phone beeps and the words , "call ended " appear on my phone .

Oh boy ! I need some luck ! Hopefully, we have a good time together... I can't spill the beans on my feelings for her Dad ! It will break her heart ! I can't and won't do that !

Breathe and pretend , that I am alright. Not like...you have been having sexual dreams about your best friend's dad for 4 years !

I head to the bathroom. I make sure , that I clean myself up throughly. I can't let my bestie suspect , that there is something going on... Like there is definitely SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME !!!

Leaving the bathroom, I put on my favourite green dress. Somehow the colour green has a way of cheering me up and making me feel alot calmer than usual , exactly how happy Chloe makes me...

 Somehow the colour green has a way of cheering me up and making me feel alot calmer than usual , exactly how happy Chloe makes me

My poor Chloe... You don't deserve this ! Oh , man ! I don't know, how long I will manage to keep this secret from you...

I grab my handbag , making sure that my phone and wallet are in there. I take my car keys and apartment key from the kitchen counter and I leave my apartment.

Heading to the parking space , I find a large truck right next to my car. On the truck are the letters , " JM MOVERS " OMG !!! THAT IS JACKSON'S MOVING COMPANY !!! I'm sure , that he isn't here... It's probably some of his workers ! If I see him right now , I don't know what stupid shit that I will do !

Stepping out of the truck , Jackson stands before me. Looking sexy as ever. My perfect kind of man. Oh man ! Shut the fuck up , Cassidy !

 Oh man ! Shut the fuck up , Cassidy !