Chapter 4 - Never be the same

Start from the beginning

His clothes cling perfectly to all the muscles on his body.  Blue has always been his colour , exactly how green is mine.

FUCK ME !!!

" Cassidy ? " , Jackson says my name. Both of his hands are on my shoulders ! His eyes locked on mine , trying to see into my mind. He looks like he is investigating or examining me , worry on his mind. A look that still keeps me frozen to the spot , that I'm standing on.

If only I could be stuck under his gaze , but I will never be the same !

I can't afford to lose what is left of my sanity. "Oh ! Hi , Mr Morgan. " , I respond , as politely as possible.

" Hi Cassidy. " , he responds , sounding more puzzled by my erratic state. " Is everything ok ? " , he asks , sounding more persistent.

" Yeah , I was just heading out to meet your daughter for breakfast. " , I respond.

" That's great to hear ! Bumping into you here is quite a coincidence ! I really didn't expect to see you here , at the same exact time that I was supposed to come here. I was called in to transport , Mrs Henderson's $6000 gigantic fish tank to her new mansion. Imagine paying that amount of money for a fish tank ?! " , Jackson talks to me , with an upbeat tone to his voice.

" Well , its great to see you. I don't want to keep Chloe waiting. I will see you soon , for her birthday party. Good luck with delivering Mrs Henderson's fish tank and everything else going on. " , I respond , more politely.

" Same to you , Cassidy. Bye. " , he responds. I wave him goodbye and quickly walk towards my car.

Trying hard to get out of there asap , to avoid more awkwardness... Ahhhhh !
Why is my life like this ?! So fucking crazy !!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I put my head on the steering wheel , hoping for a better day. Breathing heavily , I push myself to start the car and meet Chloe at Mcdonalds.

As I drive out of the parking grounds , I can tell that there are barely any cars on the road. Probably 5 at least , luckily nobody expecting me to drive faster.

I park in the parking lot of Mcdonalds and I exit my car. Entering the front door of Mcdonalds , I am greeted by the arms of my favourite girl around me. Hugging me tightly and cuddling her head against my shoulder. " Cassie ! I missed you so much ! " , Chloe tells me.

 " Cassie ! I missed you so much ! " , Chloe tells me

Hugging her back , just as tightly. I don't know who or what I will be without this amazing woman in my life ! Fuck ! I love her so much ! " I missed you , too ! " , I respond.

We stay in each others arms for a good 5 minutes and DAMN do we love it ! People eyeing us , probably think that we are a couple ! LOL ! I don't care , what they think ! Chloe never cared about what anyone else thought , as long as I was happy ! She adores me , loves me and supports me ! I can't let her down ! I won't let her down !

Even if my secret kills me , I will never ever tell her the truth ! To see the hate and pain in her eyes , will be the death of me.

I can't risk that.

Chloe clears her throat and says my name , " Cass . " " Yeah , bestie. " , I respond , as sweetly and casually as possible. Ensuring that I am focused on her and only her.
" We should take a seat at our table. " , she responds , confusion in her eyes. I nod and we take a seat at the table, right next to us.

" I ordered us Egg Mcmuffin meals , with... THEIR SPECIAL CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES !!! " , Chloe tells me , enthusiastically.

" Oh , yes ! Thank you , Chloe. I love you ! " , I respond , with a gigantic smile on my face. I hold her hand in mine. Seated next to each other , she hugs me from the side. She responds , " I love you too , my Cassie ! "

She pets my head gently and pulls away. " So... since we last spoke , what has been going on with you ? " , she asks.

" Well... I've been busy at the crystal store and university. There is also... Rohan. " , I respond , as carefully as possible. Making sure that I don't accidentally tell her the truth about how I have also been suffering with my feelings for her DAD !

" Ooh lala ! Rohan ! That is a man right there ! If I were you , I would go for him. If you won't I will , but I have Alex. " , Chloe encourages.

" I ... don't know. How's Alex ? " , I respond , outside calm and cool , but inside I m screaming !

" He has been really busy with his fitness and meditation classes. It's kind of annoying , but signing up for the classes has brought us closer together. Now I don't have to worry about girls , climbing up my man ! " , Chloe tells me , sounding happier than usual.

" Woah ! My Chloe was never this interested in fitness and meditation. Have you been enjoying it ? Is it not too tiring ?! " , I ask , sounding really surprised. Chloe was practically allergic to all of that , but it seems like Alex brought out the best in her.

" Yes , I do. At first , I struggled , but the more I did it the better I got and the more I enjoyed it. You should come for a lesson next week on Tuesday at 4pm in the Lifestyle gym ! " ,  she suggests

" I... I don't know about that. " , I respond hesitantly. Maybe it will be good to work off all the shit going on in my head , I can't continue drinking myself to death ! This could be the only way for me , to find the peace within myself.

I just can't stand thinking about that man and hurting my girl

" Actually , I might just come next week ! " , I respond , completely certain of my decision.

" Yayyyy ! With you there , I will have an even better time ! Consider it my pre-birthday gift , because my birthday is the day after ! The pool party , my Dad planned to organize is going to be lit ! You should bring... Rohan ! " , she says cheerfully.

" Oh ! Maybe I will ! " , I say with a smile on my face. The waitress puts our food on the table and Chloe quickly starts devouring her Egg Mcmuffin.

Inside , I just want to RUNAWAY !

SCREAMING !!!