Chapter 2- Dancing with a stranger

Start from the beginning

" Hi , are you ok ?! " , the sexy stranger asks

" Hi , are you ok ?! " , the sexy stranger asks. " No , not really. I'm feeling kind of lost. " , I respond as loudly as I can with the music pounding into our heads.

He gently takes my hand , guiding me to the dancefloor. With slow music now playing , he puts both of his hands on my waist. Dancing with me slowly , as he gives me a comforting smile.

Feeling a lot more relaxed ,  resting my head against his chest and my hands around his neck. I dance along with him, still holding onto him. I enjoy the feeling of his arms around my body.

It's so comforting , almost healing. I needed that , tonight and I am getting it , but I need something more.

I look up at him and ask , " Do you want to get out of here ? " With a gigantic smile on his face , he guides me to the public bathroom.

After locking the bathroom door , he picks me up and lifts me onto the bathroom counter top , where the sink is.

He passionately kisses my lips

He passionately kisses my lips. Running his hands all over my breasts and ass , as he sticks his tongue in my mouth. Devouring me , all of me...

Yes ! This is what I'm talking about ! I just need more !

I unbuckle his pants and I am greeted by his average- sized dick. From all the porn and other guys that I have been with , I have seen bigger , much bigger , awkward...

I pretend to be turned on by his dick. " You like what you see ?! " , he asks. To avoid answering , I pull him back in for a kiss. Kissing him just as passionately.

He pulls away and responds in between kissing my neck , " I see... You barely like to talk... I like my girls to be that easy ! "

He pulls down my panties and lifts up my dress. " Fuck ! You made me so hard ! " , he says , as he rubs his dick up and down , while gasping for air.

Pulling me onto his dick , he starts pounding... Going in and out of me , while pushing me up against the mirror. Not losing momentum , as he grunts.

Moving his mouth onto mine , as I moan in pleasure. Kissing my neck hard , as I gasp from the ecstasy of it all.

" Uh ! You feel so good , baby ! You are doing so good ! " , he responds , as he moves his mouth back to my neck.

My body continuing to go up and down with each of his thrust's , as we both moan in unison. One hand holding his head , with my fingers digging into the back of his head. My other hand holds onto his shoulder.

Out of nowhere , I reach a climax unlike none that I had before , screaming out loud , " Oh ! Jackson ! "

Suddenly , the stranger stops moving and he gives me a confused look. " WHAT THE FUCK ?! WHAT THE FUCK , DID YOU SAY ?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?! " , he shouts at me , clearly angry and for good reason.

" I'm really sorry ! I don't know what I was thinking ! I --- " , before I could say another thing , the stranger quickly puts on his pants and runs out of the bathroom.

" HEY ! COME BACK ! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT ! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING ! " , I shout out to him , as I run after him.

He disappears before my eyes and there is not a single trace left of him...

Holy shit ! What did I do ?!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?!

No matter what I do to distract my mind from Jackson , my mind always finds a way back to him.

( THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 2 OF nmtLh - not meant to LOVE him. As the book progresses chapters will get longer overtime. Lmk what your thoughts are on this book , or any other of my writing projects on WATTPAD. As a writer , I try to be very diverse and unique , so I hope that you appreciate my efforts. Love from Darshi ;) )