Not late valentines day

2024 February 14.

Finally, the milkshake that they finally got. Well that Rose and Jard got. Both sitting across from each other, sharing a milkshake because somehow 2 milkshake is expensive.
Rose admiring Jard as he stares off into the window, Rose turn her head to the window and saw nothing interesting. She turn her head back to Jard before speaking.

"Did anything caught your eye?"
Jard snap out of his trance before facing back to rose so nervously.
"Oh Uhm no I was just uh... staring at the nice view!"
"Ah, it is a very nice thing to look at."
"But looking at you its better than that.."
Jard cringe at that, he tried to compliment her but it just turned out cringe
"Ah! Thank you Jard!"
Rose smiled at Jard as he blushes, before looking up at her again.
"So how's the milkshake?..."
"The milkshake is great! I love strawberry milkshake!"
"Great to know that you do..."

They both yap about stuff. Little did rose know bobo is helping Jard get through this! As the two talked and drink the milkshake bobo is literally telling Jard on how he should talk and respond to certain questions. After the two yappers finished and paid for it (Jard paid for it) they were out sitting on the bench together, close and talking to each other. Dark has set and things are now wrapping up.

"Thank you again, Jard. This was a good time spending with you."
Jard became flustered again.
"Y-you're welcome Rose..."
He gave her a smile,
"Well I gotta go but it was fun with you."
She hold his face and kisses him on the cheek.
"Goodbye Jard, hope to see you soon!"

She waved goodbye and gets up from the bench to walk home. As for Jard after Rose kiss his cheek he just sat there very flustered out of the sudden kiss, but hey he wasn't complaining tho.  Bobo came out of his hiding spot and sat next to him.

"I better get a reward for helping you."
"O-o-oh y-yeah... I can give you some..."
His voice trails off. "
I-I don't know I can't think straight after what just happen.."
"Make sense, So when you're gonna ask her out?-
"SHUT UP BOBO-

(I totally didn't forget to post for Valentine's Day and I didn't also forget to post a chapter of something)