Comfort

(May include sensitive topic and self harm)

It was an normal day, bobo was heading to galf since he need something from his shop, bobo enter the shop with his :D face as always. Bobo see galf doing behind the counter. Bobo jumps over the counter and hugs galf as a surprise.

"Heyyy galf!!!"

Bobo notice something on his arms.

"Galf? What's on your arm?"
"Uhh.... It's nothing.."

Galf pulls his sleeves down, worried about bobo knowing what he is doing.

"Galf, that is something not nothing."
"...bobo no worries it's okay I'm okay nothing is wrong you got no worry about nothing, you need something?"
"Yeah I do but this is more important."

Bobo let go of galf and faces to him.

"You're smoking?!"

Galf threw his cigarette away in the trash can once bobo mentioned it.

"N-n-nope!"
"Galf."
"..y-yes?"
"Please show me your arms."
"..why?..."
"Galf, there were something on your arms..."
"They are bracelets!..."
"They don't seem like it."
"Bobo just believe me... I'll get what you need and you can go out-
"GALF! Please just show me your arms.."
"...bobo no."
"Galf I'm not gonna use force."
"Bobo please don't-

Bobo grabs onto his arm and pulls his sleeves down showing the cuts on his arms, some are bleeding as they are cut earlier before. Bobo looks at Galf in disbelief never knowing he do this and just have a little tear in his eyes.

"Galf... why?.."
"Bobo, I'm sorry. I never wanted to have any of you to see this..."
"But you didn't have the guts to tell any of us your problems?.. Galf I thought you would tell Jard any of your problems since you knew each other a long time!"
"Bobo it is not easy to do, I can't just tell any of you guys my problem since I don't want you worrying about me!"
"Galf we already worry about you!"
"Bobo you just don't understand how hard it is to just stop..."
"...then let us help. It's okay to ask for help Galf.."

Bobo hugs Galf tight, galf slowly hugs back bobo and starts crying, and just eventually land on the floor.
What it has to been seem a few hours someone came in...

"Meow!"

Cat Jard came around, he walk up to galf.

"Awww! You didn't tell me you have a cat!"
"Heh... hey cat Jard!"
They both let go of eachother and look at cat Jard before he start licking galf cuts.
"A- cat Jard don't do that! D:"
Bobo lifts cat Jard up and places him on his lap to avoid him licking galf cuts.
"Do you want to bandage them up?"
"Yes... yes please.."

After a few hours.

"I'm sorry galf that you had to experience all of that..."
"It's honestly okay, as long you guys are here with me I be alright."
"Awww... :)"
"It will be closing time, see you later bobo!"
"Ah! Goodbye! :D"

Bobo hug galf before exiting the store. Feeling better as his friend is now actually felt okay after all the things he experienced.

"Oh hey bobo!"
"Hey ava and Jard!"
"Did you get the colas like I told you too?"
"... I completely forgot!! D:"

(It's okay to ask for help. There always gonna be a person that cares about you 🫂)