Chapter 16: What's wrong

Leo's POV

I opened my eyes to see a pair of green eyes staring at me. I smiled. "Good morning," my voice was low, still feeling sleepy.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he placed his hands on my cheeks and traced it down to my chin. Pulling me forward, he placed a kiss on my lips. "Do you want to go to school today? I didn't think you would want to after yesterday's incident," he asked with a worried look.

"Oh, right, we have school today," I sat up. "Yeah, I would go, and I also have to apologize to Scott."

I stood up and went to my closet to grab my uniform. I was about to take off my clothes when I remembered Terry was still there. I looked at him, and he smiled.

"Hmmm, can you excuse me," I said, still holding onto the hem of my top. He didn't move; he kept staring. "Terry," I whispered.

"Come on, baby, we are dating now. Feel free around me, and besides, I have seen you naked a lot of times," I blushed immediately; he just called me baby. He came closer and moved back until my back was against the wall. Now I had nowhere to go.

I tried to escape through the side, but he blocked it with his hands. I'm stronger than him, but for some reason, I felt weak today. He came so close, our bodies pressed against each other. He kissed me, and I kissed back. Fuck, I could feel myself getting harder, hoping Terry wouldn't notice. The kiss was so intense that I put my hands around his neck and continued. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and we continued kissing. Fuck, this felt so good.

I felt something hard on my lower body. Holy fuck, Terry was hard. We broke the kiss when we heard a knock on the door. Shit, nice timing.

"Leo, are you ready for school?" I heard Perry call out.

"Give me 20 minutes; I will be down," I shouted back. I looked at Terry; his eyes were filled with love and lust. I didn't want to stop either. I kissed him on his earlobe. "We will continue this later," I whispered and touched his hard-on, making him groan lightly.

I chuckled and pushed him away gently and went to the bathroom. I pulled my clothes off and looked down. My dick was fucking hard; it was already leaking precum. Shit. I quietly jerked off and took my bath. I went back to the room; Terry wasn't there again. I wore my uniform and headed downstairs.

Perry was in the kitchen, and Terry sat down to watch the news. I went to Perry. "Good morning," I said, hoping things wouldn't become awkward.

"Good morning, Leo. I made breakfast, and that's your lunchbox," he said, pointing at the blue lunchbox which had my favorite anime character. "I figured I should prepare lunch too, so you won't have to go to the cafeteria today," he said, with his hands rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and thanked him. I grabbed my breakfast and went to sit next to Terry.

"Hey," I said and moved closer to him. He moved away, which was surprising. I looked at him, confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. He turned his face away.

"Hmm, nothing. Are you ready? Let's go," he stammered. "Come on, Perry, let's go," he stood up and went towards the door. What the fuck is he avoiding me for? I laughed a little. Nice one, Terry. This is going to be fun. I smirked before stuffing my mouth with the toast Perry made and headed out.

We got to school and went to class. The first three periods were over, and Terry was still avoiding me. It was lunchtime, and he stood up, and I followed him. He went to the bathroom, and I entered and locked the door. He looked at me with surprise.

"Why did you lock the door?" he stammered. I moved closer to him. "What are you doing?" he stepped back. I didn't say anything; I kept moving forward. His back finally hit the wall, making me smirk.

"Why are you avoiding me, Terry?" I said in a low, deep voice as I traced my fingers from his head down to his lips. He froze. "Answer me, Terry. Why were you avoiding me?" I continued playing with his lips.

"N--no reason," he stammered. I smiled and used my thumb to rub his lips gently.

"You know you're hot, right?" I said and stared at him. This was going to be fun.