Chapter 9: Leo, I Like...

Terry didn't say anything about the kiss. We went to the principal to take a day off from school. Since the principal knew about my condition, he allowed it and said only Terry was allowed to follow me. It's not like I want to see Perry for now; his behavior hurt me, and seeing him might just cause me more pain.

Terry collected the car keys from Perry while I was waiting at the car park. "Let's go," he said, opening the door for me to enter. The drive from school to the house was about 30 minutes. I just stared at the buildings and the cars. "Are you feeling better now?" I heard Terry asking.

"Huh... Oh, yes, I feel better than before. Thanks," I replied, my face turning slightly red as I remembered the kiss Terry and I shared. His lips were so soft, the way he kissed me passionately, but it seemed like he had been waiting for this for a long time. "Hmm... I'm sorry," he looked at me with a confused look before facing the road again.

"What are you sorry about, Leo? None of this was your fault," he said calmly. Looking at him, the little ray of light shining on him through the mirror made his skin look so neat and pretty, his green eyes sparkling a bit. I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

"I meant I'm sorry about the kiss. I didn't know what I was thinking; I was just in the heat of the moment," I held my hands together and tightened them. I was sure I was hurting myself, but I couldn't feel anything. I was already dying of embarrassment. I looked up at Terry to see his brows furrow slightly and a slight droop at the corner of his mouth.

"Oh, do you regret it?" he asked, his expression showing a subdued sadness. I felt bad. I don't regret it, I thought to myself. I thought he just went along with it because of the condition I was in. "No, I don't regret it. I thought you might think it was a mistake or something," I saw his face draw out a little smile, like a smile of relief. "It's okay, Leo. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon, but I'm glad it did," he said as he drove towards the garage in the house. I was a bit confused. "What do you mean?" He turned off the car and looked at me with a cute smile. He grabbed my hands and wrapped them with his. My heart started to beat faster than usual. What is happening?

"Leo, I like you," my jaw dropped, and my eyes widened. "No, I love you, Leo. I have always loved you, but I didn't say anything because being close to you was enough for me," he stopped and took a deep breath. "But when you kissed me, I couldn't hold myself anymore. I felt you had to know," he placed one hand on my cheeks and rubbed it with his thumb gently. "You might be sure of your feelings, but I know you feel the same way. Don't worry; I will wait until you are ready." My heart felt heavy, but in a good way.

"I... I... I do... don't..." I was trying to talk, but nothing seemed to come out smoothly. I didn't know how it happened, but I felt Terry's lips on mine. He held the nape of my neck and kissed me. This time it felt a bit different from the first. It was rough but gentle at the same time. He was trying to devour me, which made me chuckle a little as he released himself from my lips. "Just give me time; I will think about it," his lips drew a large curve as I could tell he was happy.

"Thank you," he whispered in my ear as he placed a little kiss on my cheek, making me blush even harder. "Okay, then, let's go inside," he came down from the car and opened mine. We entered the house, and he told me to go and take a shower and try to get some sleep. "I will wake you up when dinner is ready." I nodded and went upstairs.

Sorry for my late update been very busy with a school project

Thanks kisses muahhhh