Chapter 11: The fuck, Perry

"Yeah, I can see that dickhead. Why are you kissing him?" Perry's voice grew louder."Because I want to, and please don't wake him up with your annoying voice; he just went to bed." I looked at Leo again before I stood up and dragged Perry out of the room. On getting to the sitting room, he yanked his hands away from mine.
"I thought we agreed that none of us would make any move until Leo was ready." I couldn't feel the heat coming out of Perry. "You went ahead and kissed him, really? I understand we both like him, which is why we decided to let Leo choose." Perry was boiling, and his voice became thicker and louder.
I couldn't take it anymore, so I snapped, "Firstly, I don't like him; I love him; secondly, who the fuck caused this? Who got jealous seeing others talking to him, whose anger issues made Leo sad almost every day, who burst out in front of the school not thinking about how Leo would react?" I wanted to hit him at the point, and because of him, Leo cried, "Who triggered his panic attack, the fuck Perry? If I didn't follow him to the bathroom on time, who knows what will have happened." At the point my voice became thin, like I was whispering, I could feel water around my eye ball.
Perry furrows his brow slightly and tightens his lips together; it seems like he regrets his actions. He opened his mouth to try and say something, but words were not coming out. "I didn't mean for it to happen this way; I couldn't bear to see him grow closer to someone else." His voice was shaking. "The thought of him falling for another person was painful. I can't bear to see that happen." He clasps his hands together tightly.
"No Perry Leo has his life to live; who he falls for is none of our fucking business. Have you forgotten I also have feelings for him?" I shouted as I remembered Leo was in the house. I lowered my voice. "Look, Perry, you can't have him all to yourself. Let the boy live, be reasonable for once, let him have friends, and let him know there is a world out there without the both of us in it."
My heart was aching as I was saying this, but I didn't care."He has been in a box for a long time, and he wants to finally come out, and you are stopping him from doing so. You are just being selfish, Perry. What's better than seeing him happy?" I hadn't realized the tear was dropping down from my eyes.
"Perry, Leo's happiness is what I will always want for the rest of my life, and if you ever try to make him cry again, I swear you will regret it. Forget we are brothers. I care about him more than I care about you, and he will always be my priority." With that, I went to the backyard to let out my emotions.
The thought of Leo being with someone else was truly painful, but you can't force someone to love you, can you?Tears fell from my eyes like it was raining. I chuckled. So I'm this emotional; Leo mustn't see this side of me.
I looked at the sky and saw three birds. One bird was flying faster than the others. I looked to the left and saw a group of birds playing in the sky. One bird went to join them, and the other two were still behind.I laughed, "Oh my God, this is a harsh sign." I cleaned my tears and went back inside to make something for Leo to eat.

Stay with me(BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें