Chapter 12: Are you okay?

Leo's pov

The thought the twins both like me was making me uncomfortable.
I heard someone calling my name, I turned a bit to see i was tucked in, beside the bed was terry. He was jerking off right by my side, he was calling out my name and I started to feel a bit strange. I felt myself getting hard just but watching terry jerk off to me . He looks so hot and his thing was no joke only a monster can have that size.
"Ahh fuck Leo I love you" with this he finally released. My heart was beating so fast I thought he might know I was awake. He was honest, he actually likes me, this made me fluster. He cleaned his release and kissed me on my cheek. I turned red hoping he won't find out I was awake.
"What are the fuck are you doing" I heard Perry voice in the background "are you blind I'm giving him a kiss" terry replied this made my chuckle lightly. I didn't hear what they said after I was still thinking about terry and the scene I just watched.
I noticed Terry had stood up I heard the door close and I stood up immediately. I tip toed to up the door and follow them. They were in the sitting room so I bent down by the stairs to listen to their conversation.
I could see them but I couldn't hear them well I listened closely "Firstly, I don't like him; I love him; secondly, who the fuck caused this? Who got jealous seeing others talking to him, whose anger issues made Leo sad almost every day, who burst out in front of the school not thinking about how Leo would react?" I heard terry saying "Who triggered his panic attack, the fuck Perry? If I didn't follow him to the bathroom on time, who knows what will have happened."
I looked closely to see terry already crying but he kept on talking, it seems like he reduced his voice as not to wake me up. When I got fed up I went back to my room.
I like them both but do I love them. I kept asking myself, I closed my eyes and hear the door opening, I looked to see Perry standing. His face was filled with different types of emotions, I just looked away from him and closed my eyes again. I heard him coming close
"Leo I'm sorry for my actions today, I didn't mean it I just got jealous that someone might take you away from me." He sounded sincere like he was about to cry, I then remember terry was already crying it felt like they used a rope to tighten my chest the thought of terry crying made me feel bad. "I understand if you don't want to talk to me for now but please forgive me" there was silence around us after some minutes I hear the door close. He was gone.
I woke up later didn't realize when I slept off, something smelt sweet and yummy, the aroma was to die for. I stood up and went down stairs. Perry was in his study he seems focused, I entered the kitchen to see terry in a apron. This is probably the first time terry will willingly cook dinner, I sat down in the dinner which was very close to the kitchen.
I don't think he realizes I was there, he was cutting something to pour inside the pot. I just noticed it but terry was built, he wore a body hug white t-shirt and a gray sweatpants. He tied his long hair lazily some hair were falling out but it made him look hot. I was so lot in thought as I stared at him. I want to see him in action fuck.
"Leoooo " terry said surprised as he pulled me out of my thoughts "when did you get here, you startled me" he drop the wooden spoon down and came over to me . He placed his hands on my cheeks, they were so warm "are you okay, do you need to go to the hospital" he asked me I saw the worried look on his face
"Ohhh I'm fine I just came down when I smelt dinner" I smiled and this also made him smile as he bent down to place a kiss on my lips.