"Why is it bad?" A guy asked.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked.

"I'm Aleksander."

After he said that, they all introduced themselves.

"Val isn't the one to lose her temper that fast. Sure, she has anger issues, but not to us." I said.

"The last time that happened, is when Isabella gave Vee's number to a guy. And one time, she grounded Chris and I because we got into a fight and broke her favorite vase." Jack explained as Bella and I shrugged at the memories.

"Oh, I remember how bad it was."

"Yeah, it was so bad. It lasted a week."

I look at this Aleksander guy and he looked impressed.

I hear my phone ring. I take it out of my pocket, with all eyes on me. I see Vee's number and panic.

"You better answer it; she likes you more." I tell Isabella. "No, give it to Jack."

"What did I do to you?"

"Not now, Jack."

"Goddammit." I said this as I picked it up. Vee's voice immediately reached my ears.

"BITCH, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! GET HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU, STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES?!" I pull the phone away from my ears as my face pales.

"Oh, this is so much worse than we thought." Jack said, as all of them heard that.

"Why is that?" Valentino asked.

"Val cursed more than once in a single sentence. One time, she shouted at Chris for eating two tubs of ice cream and getting sick the next day for 3 hours straight. We lost count of how much she cursed, but let me tell you, it was three per sentence. Imagine that."

I chuckled as I said, "How I regret it. That is why none of us mess with her."

*TIME SKIP*

VALENTINA'S POV:

I got ice cream.

I got fucking ice cream.

And let me tell you, I'm a total sucker for ice cream.

I did a dance in my head as I ate it with my dad.

We are now home, in dad's office. He wanted to talk to us about something.

"Tonight we have a business dinner with a friend of mine. I want you all to dress nicely and neatly. Be ready by 9."
Dad explained. We nodded and got out. I was with Alen.

"Can I get a piggyback ride, please?" I said to Alen.

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Fuck, fine." He said as he lowered and extended his hands backward and I jumped happily.

He then smirked and ran as I squeled as I held tightly and let out a laugh. He laugh with me as he continues running. We then walk, well run to the living room to find everyone in here.

"Hi guys." I smile and wave at them.

When they saw me on Alen's
back and smiling they laughed and smiled back.

"Hi neonato." Dad said

"What does it mean? Neonota, neonoto, ugh, whatever that was." I asked, acting dumb.

"Because, if you are cursing at me in a language I don't know, I won't talk to you." I continued, pouting.

"No, no. It means baby."