1|Mission:Seduce and kill

Valentina's POV:

"Name: Ivan Becker
Age:45
Brow hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 9 inches
Second in command for the German mafia.
Rapists handle drug shipment and sex trafficking. " Isabella, my best friend, said

You're probably wondering what's happening, right?

Well, let me fill you up.

The German mafia was the one that kidnapped me 13 years ago. I suffered from stabs, whips, starvation, and rape for 12 years until I escaped. But the worst were his punishments. He would let the guards take me to a room and have fun with me.
That was the real torture; my cries and shouts stopped after 9 years of hoping that my family would come and save me.

I was a killing machine to the Germans. I was trained to kill; I mastered knife throwing, shooting, and fist fights at 13 years old. I was broken and fragile.

After my begs stopped, I became his favorite. He said I was special, I never understood why until he showed his true colors. He used me for his needs.

That was until I met them

Isabella Sophia Martin

Jacob Michael Hale

Christopher Mike Hale

Chris and Jacob are siblings, and Bella is in a relationship with Jacob. They are my light in the darkness, my family, and everything.

Anyways

I nodded at Bella as I went into my walk-in closet. I picked a black crop top that had rhinestones in the shape of a tear drop dangling from it and a black skirt that had a split covered by shorts and was connected with 2 silver rings. I paired it with knee-high boots.

(I'm not good at describing so please bear with me.)

(please ignore the gorgeous women and her aborable smile

(please ignore the gorgeous women and her aborable smile.)

I got out of the closet to hear a wolf whistle from the one and only Bella. Even though she is in a relationship, she would always hit on me. I rolled my eyes as I walked to my vanity and started with my makeup. A bit of concealer, mascara, and lip gloss.

I curled my hair earlier, so I just brushed it a bit, giving it a little wave. I grabbed my things and went out to the garage, with Bella following.
I open the car door to find the boys leaning against one of my cars

I know nothing about cars, guys; if you know what it is, please comment. I am lazy to search it up)

 I am lazy to search it up)