15| Girl talk.

GUYS.

I just checked my story and saw 3.13k (probably more by now) reads. Thank you so much for the support you gave me. I am grateful for every reader. And please don't be a silent reader.

EID MUBARAK GUYS!! ❤❤
_____________________________

VALENTINA'S POV:

We went to the zoo.

By we I mean Alen, Nicolas, and I. They didn't know where to take me so they decided on animals. That reminded me of my pets. I have them in good hands but I miss them.

I love animals.

We saw lions, tigers, snakes, birds, monkeys, and probably every animal that doesn't eat you.

We left not so long ago and are going to this Arab restaurant. And if you don't know, I love Arab and Italian food. We are arrived at the restaurant, which is called ' Au Za'atar' .

(They live in New York.)

We sat on a table and a waitress greeted us and gave each one a menu.

I looked at the menu and lucky for me, I know Arabic so I understand everything. There is also writing in English so there is no need for Alen and Nicky to worry.

I decided that I wanted to order Falafel and Koftah, with hummus obviously. I love hummus.

After the boys decided, the waitress came and took our orders. Nicky ordered chicken shawarma, and Alen ordered kabsa.

The kabsa is like rice and chicken with nuts on top. It is absolutely delicious. The shawarma is chicken, fries, pickled turnips or pickles, mint, and a specific type of salad with a dressing that consists of garlic, yogurt, and tahini sauce. It also comes with falafel. In Arab, they call the dressing taratour. (Pics at the end.)

The food arrived shortly and we started eating. I took a bite of my falafel wrap and almost moaned at how delicious it tasted. I could literally just eat it for days. The same happened with the Koftah. The boys were reluctant since they never tried it before but I reassured them that they will like it and so far, it seems like it. They almost inhaled it as they were eating.

After feeling like I'm in heaven, we finished eating and paid, then left to go home.

I was excited to meet Alek today. I unlock phone, go to his contact information, and message him.

                                                                    Il mio bel ragazzo<3

Hey, so when do you want to meet?

Hi, maybe after school?

Yeah, sure. Ok, see you soon.

Bye.

Bye, великолепный .

                                                                                                *End*

I blush at his compliantness and call Mom. She answers after the second ring.

"Hi, mom. "

"Hey, baby. Is there something wrong? "

"No, everything is fine. Where are you? "

"I'm at the mall with my friends. Why? "

"Oh, I want to talk to you about something. When are you going to be home? "