2|Dead

Valentina's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the clock on my bedside table. It is 5 am, and I slept for about 3 hours. Which is longer than usual, which is 2 hours. I groan as I realize today is Monday, meaning I have to go to school. I already graduated from college at the age of 14, but school has drama and gossip. That, my dear, is why I go to school.

Anyway, I went to the bathroom and did my business. I got ready and wore my gym clothes. I went out of my room, into the elevator, and pressed the first floor button. As the elevator doors opened, I got out and went in the direction of the gym. I played some music on my headphones, which I connected to my phone, and started my workout, which is 100 pushups, 120 chin ups, 150 squats, 125 second planks, 90 Russian twists, and 110 knee pull-ins. I finished my workout at 7:45, which indicates I have about 15 minutes to get ready and 15 to drive there. I went to my room after taking the elevator and leaving.

I go into my bathroom and strip out of my clothes after turning on the warm water. I got in and stepped under the shower head. I put some shampoo on my hands, massaged it into my head, and rinsed it. I then grab the loofah and put some strawberry-scented body wash on it and clean my body with it, I rinse my body and put on some conditioner, wait a few minutes before rinsing it. I turn off the shower and get out, wrapping a towel around me. I went into my walk-in closet and picked my outfit, which is baggy ripped black jeans, a black crop with a blue and white zip-up hoodie, and white sneakers.

(without the bag)

(without the bag)

I then put my hair in a neat bun and put on some hoop earrings with some rings and the necklace he gave me. He was and still is my world, even though he killed him. It has been 6 years. 6 years since I saw him. I sigh as I walk down the stairs and prepare breakfast, which is avocado toast with a cream bagel. I ate, went into my garage and picked a car.

I left and went to my penthouse to pick up Bella and the boys, I made sure to lock all the doors of my mansion and turned on the alarm system

I left and went to my penthouse to pick up Bella and the boys, I made sure to lock all the doors of my mansion and turned on the alarm system. After about 10 minutes, I pulled up to find Bella and the boys coming in my direction. They got in, Jack (Jacob) and Chris looking half asleep and Bella the same. No one is an early bird; only I start driving to school. After a 20-minute drive, I woke them all up, as they were asleep and got out All the student paused and looked at my car, some in jealousy, some with awe, and some boys looking at me and Bella with lustful eyes. Whispering starts as we are 'The Devil's Group' as we skip class, talk back to teacher, are always in detention, get into a lot of fight, and the list goes on. Bella and I walked in the opposite direction of the boys, as they have Math and we have English. I feel sorry for the boys Math at 8 in the morning, nuh ah. The Devil's Group is also our assassin names when we go on mission together