201 - 210

Chapter 201

With severe injuries on his body, Sack was being held back by the medical staff.

He was so anxious that he yelled loudly: "Get lost, stop blocking me!"

Just as the medical staff were at a loss and about to give the patient a sedative, a cold female voice rang out lightly.

"What's the fuss? Don't you want your hands anymore?"

Sack instantly quieted down and looked up at the door.

"Be quiet in the hospital." Qiao Ying's tone eased up a lot.

Sack looked at the person from head to toe, made sure she was fine, and heaved a long sigh of relief in his heart. As his nerves relaxed, he suddenly felt the pain from his injuries was unbearable. With the doctor's help, he went back to the hospital bed.

After the doctors and nurses left,

Qiao Ying at the door took a step inside, holding onto the door frame.

Her actions were slightly slow.

Seeing her strange behavior, Sack couldn't help but hold his breath as he looked directly at Qiao Ying's unfocused eyes.

Qiao Ying's eyes were not looking at Sack, but at the hospital bed.

She was just facing it, not looking at it.

Sack recalled her abnormality when she first entered, walking very slowly, every step seemed to be trying.

All her movements showed unnaturalness.

Sack realized something. His heart tightened instantly as he stared closely at Qiao Ying's seemingly normal beautiful eyes.

"...What's wrong with your eyes?"

Hearing the voice to locate, Qiao Ying's eyes followed from the hospital bed to Sack's face. "Oh, I'm blind, no big deal."

She spoke lightly with an easy tone, stating it plainly in one sentence.

Sack was stunned.

The streets were gorgeous and glamorous.

European-style buildings could be seen everywhere.

Dragging his injured body, Sack walked on the outer side of the street, letting Qiao Ying walk on the inner side. He paid attention to the passing vehicles while watching Qiao Ying's footsteps.

The two had just left the hospital.

Sack was badly injured, but his legs could still walk. However, his arms were strained from being hung from the ceiling, which was very uncomfortable. He gave Qiao Ying his less injured arm as a crutch—Qiao Ying held his arm and followed his pace.

Although the two walked slowly, no one could tell that Qiao Ying was blind.

A beautiful and exquisite medieval European carriage barely scraped past Sack, who was injured and less mobile, nearly hitting him.

The white horse was frightened and whinnied, kicking its hooves to a stop. Inside the carriage, the young noblewoman was shaken and steadied herself. She then scolded Sack and Qiao Ying angrily.

Qiao Ying frowned slightly.

After looking at Qiao Ying first to see she was fine, rage burned in Sack as he was about to pull the person in the carriage down.

At this moment, more than a dozen luxury cars suddenly appeared, surrounding the carriage and Sack. Passersby didn't dare to get close.

Sack immediately shielded Qiao Ying behind him to protect her.