171 - 180

Chapter 171

Two people came down the stairs, and their eyes met several people sitting on the sofas in the lobby, but no one's eyes could see deeply.

For a moment, the air seemed to quiet down, and the light footsteps of the two people seemed unusually muffled at this moment, adding a touch of strangeness and anxiety.

"I didn't expect so many big shots to come to this ghost place Arkencamp this year." Black Spade A looked over several people and nodded in greeting: "Third Master Qin, Mr. Night, Cheng Young Master. "

His eyes finally fell on Qiao Ying in the middle: "And this pretty girl, sorry, sorry."

Black Spade A secretly looked at Qiao Ying. Obviously, she was the only one who looked harmless and pure among them, and was also the safest.

However, Black Spade A knew from the other party's aura and calm expression that, on the contrary, she was likely to be the most dangerous.

The one who looked the safest was probably the most dangerous.

And from the positions where the few people sat, it was not difficult to see that this girl may even be the one with the most say among the few people.

Cheng Jinyan, Night, plus a seemingly harmless little girl, this picture seemed familiar.

These two were friends of Blood Shadow, but now they were walking with this Qiao Ying, when I heard that Mr. Night and Cheng Jinyan were making trouble in Arkencamp with an Asian girl, Black Spade A immediately investigated the relationship between the three.

But I couldn't find out where to check, it was a bit weird.

Blade Shadow also felt something and his eyes stopped on Qiao Ying.

Black Spade A sat down on the sofa.

He kindly reminded: "It's been a little uneasy in Arkencamp recently. My site has also been attacked by unknown persons. You have to be more careful."

Night was about to speak when his arm was inadvertently and imperceptibly tapped lightly by Qiao Ying.

Night received the signal and changed his words: "I heard that the Wuma family casino was also bombed. Isn't it because you two families are fighting?"

Black Spade A: "The Wuma family's casino was blown up by the gang from the southwest, haven't you heard yet?"

Facing Black Spade's counter-question, Night gave a "really?" reaction, and then lied: "Then it's possible that your family was also bombed by them."

Qin Yan: "???"

Carrying all the pots on them?

Where is the courage to want to buy cannons to blast people now? Dump the pot now?

Who did the bombing, everyone present knew well, seeing that they did not admit it, Black Spade A did not argue with them about it either.

"My surname is Di, I don't know if you guys came to Arkencamp to play or want to share a cup of soup in Arkencamp?"

Night followed the words: "I'm a businessman, of course I came to do business. I wanted to visit the seniors when I first arrived, but I didn't expect Mr. Di to take the initiative to invite me."

Night thought for a while, and said insincerely again: "Oh, I forgot to bring a gift to meet Mr. Di. I will definitely make up for it next time."

Black Spade A: "You flatter me too much. Are you all here to do business?" He tentatively looked at Qin Hanyue and Cheng Jinyan.