151 - 160

Chapter 151

After the forum administrators learned about the post, they deleted the post as soon as possible, but no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't delete it, as if it had been infected by a virus.

Once the post fermented, it got out of control.

Not only did it cause a huge wave at Capital University, but several nearby schools also caught wind of it and joined the farce, frantically trampling at the bottom of the post.

A few hours ago there were still many rational comments on the forum, but now it was filled with nothing but curses and slanders.

Moreover, almost all the comments were from new accounts without real names.

It looked like internet water army.

"Shut up! When I went to Yun City to play with Young Master Huo before the college entrance examination, I saw Sister Ying. She looked like this when she was fat. Her features just grew to look like this now."

"This photo is obviously photoshopped. I'll kill whichever little bastard did this if I catch him."

"Young Master Huo said whoever dares to talk nonsense, he'll rip his mouth off."

"Plastic surgery and liposuction? Qiao Ying used to look like a freak. The school belle? Don't make me laugh. Even your toe is not as good as Qingyu's, Qingyu take a look."

"Alright, whatever you say about others without evidence, just because someone said something you all believe it. Use your brain, ok?" After saying this, Su Qingyu got up and walked away irritably.

"What's wrong with her? Didn't she dislike Qiao Ying a lot?" Several people looked at Su Qingyu, who suddenly lost her temper, puzzled.

Xu Zhiyi: "The forum has been infected with a virus. The post can't be deleted and the forum can't be closed either. I've already gone to find a professional technician."

Seeing his anxious grandson, Zhang Chengyong said calmly: "Don't worry, trust that Miss Qiao has a way to deal with this."

Xu Zhiyi: "Now that things have fermented to this point, no matter how eloquent she is, no one is willing to listen. Those people only choose to believe what they see. Most of the time, they don't judge, only follow blindly and pile on with the mentality of having fun. Even if she produces evidence, it's hard to shut the babbling mouths. Rumors are terrible, this is how online violence comes about."

"Miss Qiao must have seen a lot of the world and is mentally more stable than this old man. She's not a little girl who cries when something happens like you imagine. Moreover, she said computing is her forte. I think there's no need to find your technician either."

Zhang Chengyong went on, "It's always people with talent who attract envy unfortunately. I just hope it wasn't our school's students who did this."

Xu Zhiyi found several classmates from the same department and studied it, discovering that the other party's skills were slightly better than theirs.

"Quick, look at the forum! The heartthrob of the Finance Department, Xu Mingchen, has come out to clarify things for Qiao Ying. Turns out they were high school classmates. Xu Mingchen denied sending a love letter and said Qiao Ying used to be fat but lost weight little by little, and her grades also improved at that time. There was no plastic surgery or liposuction."

"So this heartthrob was the school hunk that got the love letter? He's got guts to stand up for Qiao Ying at this time."

"What guts, I reckon he just likes her."

"Doesn't this explain even better that Qiao Ying improved bit by bit? If she really got plastic surgery and was kept by an old man, would Xu Mingchen be stupid enough to like that kind of girl?"