31 - 40

Chapter 31

"Did you delete the post on the forum?" Qiao Lingling got up early in the morning and found the post was gone, so she ran to Qiao Yi's room to ask.

Qiao Yi's account on the Capital University Math Forum was always known to Qiao Lingling. She just didn't understand why, since the problem was made up by Qiao Ying, he didn't make an account himself to post it but had Qiao Yi post it instead.

At this time, Qiao Lingling still didn't believe that Qiao Ying could solve the problem.

Qiao Yi: "Yeah."

"Why?"

"Does this need a reason?"

Seeing that Qiao Yi was indifferent to her but got along well with Qiao Ying, Qiao Lingling was extremely imbalanced in her heart.

Originally, Qiao Yi was aloof and detached from everyone due to his personality, which was fine, but now what was this?

Even if she didn't really like this lame younger brother, and didn't even want her classmates and friends to know she had such a lame younger brother, she just couldn't stand Qiao Yi ignoring her and caring about Qiao Ying.

Qiao Lingling suppressed the dissatisfaction in her heart and asked, "Didn't you say that solving the problem could guarantee admission to Capital University? Has Qiao Ying been admitted?"

"Yes, I did receive private messages from the president of Capital University and Xu Zhiyi, but my sister doesn't need it. She can get into Capital herself." Qiao Yi said, putting on his schoolbag and saying to Qiao Lingling blocking the door, "I have to go to school now."

Even Xu Zhiyi privately messaged her?

Qiao Lingling had always been arrogant and aloof. When almost all the girls in the school liked the school hunk Xu Mingchen, she was thinking of working hard to get into Capital University to see the math genius Xu Zhiyi.

"She refused?!" Qiao Lingling stared in disbelief, her voice shrill. She was insanely jealous in her heart.

"You're not bragging, are you? Something so influential, how could the president of Capital not come in person? Even if it was his own daughter, he couldn't be so forceful."

"Believe it or not, whatever you want." Qiao Yi put his schoolbag over his shoulder, went around Qiao Lingling, and left.

Qiao Lingling gritted her teeth furiously. The more she looked, the more she felt Qiao Yi and Qiao Ying were cut from the same cloth and equally detestable.

Qiao Lingling was in no hurry to go out. Instead, she waited until they were at work or school and no one was home, then started rummaging through Qiao Yi's desk piled high with books.

She even opened the drawers to look, but saw that the drawer contained the new cell phone Qiao Ying had bought for Qiao Yi.

Qiao Lingling picked up the phone and looked at the model that was even more beautiful than the advertisement photo. Then she thought of the 800 yuan phone she bought two years ago that was already glitching and on the verge of collapse, and she wished she could crush the phone in her hand.

She regained her sanity and tried to unlock Qiao Yi's lock screen pattern.

She didn't succeed the first time. Then she tried using the lock screen pattern from Qiao Yi's old phone and successfully unlocked the phone.

She went into the forum and first saw the tens of thousands of crowded private messages. The "genius" and "master" flattering from those people towards Qiao Ying made Qiao Lingling's eyes turn red with jealousy.