141 - 150

Chapter 141

Su Qingyu was puzzled for no reason: "Dad, why are you asking her?"

Su Zhan smiled affectionately: "Dad is just casually asking. What's wrong? Have you had some unpleasantness with this classmate? Tell Dad about it."

Being asked by his father, Su Qingyu thought carefully about the friction between her and Qiao Ying,

At first, Qiao Ying took away her title of "the school flower", and she was compared by her classmates in various ways, which made her feel a little dissatisfied.

Then she learned that Qiao Ying was the elder sister of annoying Qiao Lingling. She subconsciously felt that Qiao Ying was as annoying as Qiao Lingling, but it didn't seem to be the case.

Later, she heard Qiao Ying boast, which she couldn't stand to watch. But as it turned out, Qiao Ying really brought Cheng Jinyan over.

Su Qingyu was generous in defeat. She was not resentful because of that one billion. Besides, Qiao Ying didn't kick her when she was down and asked her to do a striptease.

Although this bet was added by that blabbermouth Huo Chengdong, if Qiao Ying was really petty, she would definitely not just let it go like this.

After thinking it through, Su Qingyu felt a little awkward: "There's no conflict..."

Su Zhan said: "Then what's the matter? That girl looks quite good to me. Besides, she was admitted from Yun City to Capital University, which means she is very outstanding. Why not try to make friends with her?"

Su Qingyu said: "She took away my title of 'the school flower'."

Su Zhan smiled and said: "Dad has always felt that being able to acknowledge the excellence of others is a very rare quality. Whether a person is beautiful or not is not solely determined by appearance. You have won so many major awards for piano and violin. Dad thinks you are also very outstanding. Appearance is just a bonus. Besides, Qingyu you are also very pretty, there is no need to care too much about vanity titles. Maybe the girl didn't even care about the title of 'school flower' at all. Dad thought that if there was a particularly handsome and outstanding classmate when I was studying, I would want to be friends with him if I could. It would be so cool and give me face."

Su Qingyu kept silent for a while, then said: "Xu Zhiyi likes her."

Su Zhan gave patient advice: "Dad has always felt that it is very rare and valuable for a person to be magnanimous and more tolerant than ordinary people. If you can also have this quality, Dad will feel you are awesome."

Su Qingyu: "Alright..."

After talking with his daughter for a while, Su Zhan returned to his room but couldn't fall asleep all night, with the two similar faces in his mind.

The black sports car shuttled through the night like a ghost in the dark night.

Qiao Ying supported her chin with one hand, lazily holding the steering wheel to drive with one hand, and said teasingly: "Has Mr. Qin looked enough?"

Qin Hanyue regained his mind. He withdrew his gaze from the girl and apologized: "Sorry for my rudeness."

Qiao Ying moved her head slightly and glanced at him twice.

Qin Hanyue tried finding a topic: "When did you buy this car?"

It took Qiao Ying a while to say: "Bought it a long time ago, it had always been kept abroad." Her Night Sir had it shipped to her these last two days.

Qin Hanyue unconsciously wanted to follow up and ask if she had been abroad except for M Continent, but thinking that Qiao Ying didn't like others asking about her affairs, he held it back, suppressing all kinds of curiosity at the bottom of his heart.