kiss me 💗

song fic! "kiss me" by sixpence none the richer!! (any god parent works)

third person pov:

kiss me out of the bearded barley
"percy stop!" y/n was laughing because of the intense level of tickling percy had given.

nightly beside the green, green grass
the grass that y/n and percy were laying was perfectly crisp, on a hot summer day.

swing swing, swing the spinning step
percy and y/n we're walking and had found an old playground, perfect for teens.

you wear those shoes and i'll wear that dress, percy had scrambled enough money for a little date, which y/n had scored a new dress.

oh! kiss me, beneath the milky twilight!
the warm summer night air was just perfect for y/n and percy to share a long kiss.

lead me out on the moonlight floor, lift your open hand. percy and y/n danced quite lovely as the crickets and laughter played.

strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
for y/n's birthday, percy had bought a band to sing her a special song! (it's the trap boys)

silver moon sparkling.. so kiss me!
it was definitely a capture moment when percy twirled y/n around on a beach date.

kiss me, down by the broken treehouse
percy had led y/n to spot he and grover had discovered, which was their spot.

swing me, upon it's hanging tire
the tree house had a tire swing that was big enough for y/n to sit comfortably on percy's lap.

bring, bring, bring your flowered hat!
percy had received a flower crown, which he greatly appreciated.

we'll take the trail marked on your fathers map
percy led y/n to a cute beach poseidon had told percy about.

kiss me, beneath the milky twilight!
when y/n had discovered her feelings toward percy, she talked to the moon- and the stars.

lead me out on the moonlight floor
percy had gone into dance moves that caused y/n to break into laughter, causing cabins to wake up.

lift your open hand,
y/n remembers the first time percy had held her hand, they were walking when she tripped but percy caught her, not letting go.

strike up the band,
percy had danced with y/n when walking down the trails of camp half-blood.

and make the fireflies dance
the princess and the frog was one of the movies y/n and percy would watch, all the time!

silver moon sparkling, so kiss me...
percy had gone in for a kiss when he and y/n were watching the moon one night, sleepily.

OK BUT 3 UPDATES IN DAY I FEEL HONOURED