I turned to Allison who pated the bed next to her. I sat down, sighing deeply as another wave of pain racked my body. "You don't look so hot. Things didn't go well at the rave?" Allison asked. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Scott told me that you brought your Dad and Gerarde. So as you know, kanima killed its target" I clarified. Allison ducked her head, looking embarrassed.

"We need their help Emma. We need everyone's help. Especially with your situation" Allison pointed to the mark on my neck. I sighed, moving my hair to cover it.

"You told them about me?" I asked, feeling as if Allison was the reason her mom tried to kill me. If she didn't know I was weak, she wouldn't have tried to kill me.

"No. I only tell them things about the kanima. But I think you should consider it" Allison explained. "They've seen a lot and might know how to deal with this" Allison added.

"Sam and Dean have seen more. And Bobby more then the both of them. If none of them can find anything then I'm doomed and that's that" I said bluntly, wincing as the burns hurt with every movement.

"What happened to you last night? You're in pain. Did the kanima attack you? Did you use your powers?" Allison asked, her face worried as she looked over me, searching for wounds.

"No. Its just the usual. Its fine, really" I explained. Allison paused, thinking it over. She opened her mouth to argue against me, but finally Lydia came back. She held up several bags from Macy's. I couldn't help but laugh. "How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" I asked, Allison smiling and nodding in agreement.

"Uh its my birthday party" Lydia pointed out as if we didn't already know. "I'm thinking host dress" Lydia held up a tight body con dress with a few shades of grey strips on it. "Evening dress and then after hours casual" Lydia explained her plan.

"I uh noticed you didn't send out any invites" Allison pointed out. She was right. I had been expecting one in the mail, along with that diploma which would mean no more high school.

"Well its the biggest party of the year Allison" Lydia replied. "Everyone knows"

"Yeah I was just wondering if, you know, things this year might be different" Allison added. I shot Allison a warning look. I knew what she was getting at. She was getting to the fact that Lydia has been marked the crazy girl at school and is no longer as popular as she thinks.

"Why would anything be different?" Lydia asked, ignoring what she already knew.

"Well things have been off lately. Things and people. Like Jackson" I added, trying to get some information out of Lydia on whether he was coming to the party or not. Lydia shrugged.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" Allison asked, the two of us on the same page.

"Everyone's coming" Lydia replied quickly. Allison and I exchanged worried looks. An awkward silence came over the room, until Lydia picked up a dress. "This one's American Rag. I love it. For me though, not you. I got you two dresses" Lydia smiled, emptying another

"This ones material girl. For you Allison" Lydia held it up in front of her. It was a pretty dress with small flowers covering it, colored orange, white and pink. "And this one is for you" Lydia handed me a dress. It was light blue skater dress. Very plain and very simple.

"Thank you Lydia" I smiled, taking it from her hands.

"You're welcome Bestie. I saw that dress and immediately thought of you. I also got you this to wear with it" Lydia handed me a necklace. A locket actually. I opened it up, my eyes watering. On one side it was a picture of me, Allison and Lydia at the mall. I think Stiles must have took it when we all went together over the summer. And on the other side was a picture of all us. Me, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Allison. Ms. McCall had taken it a while back.