~Everything I wanted~ (Taylor Angst x Ben)

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me <3

What I'm trying to say is Taylor is stressed about everything going on in her life, and she just needs a hug, that's when Ben comes in to help her..

Enjoy kiddos :) -Malaylay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV:
My mind is racing.. so much has happened over the past couple of months, like the phantom dimension, making sure my mom is happy and taken care of, keeping people happy.. It's a lot, especially for someone who doesn't take care of herself as much unlike how I take care of others.

As I am laying on my bed, I look at my phone of all the pictures I have with my friends. Then, I see a certain picture of Ben and I that makes me laugh each time I see it. But this time, I have a different feeling about it. I don't know what it is, a sad feeling.?

After a couple minutes of looking at it, I start tearing up, which leads to crying for about 5 to 10 ish minutes. When I'm done, I decide to text Ben to see if he was free, because I wanted someone to talk to. I could talk to Tyler, but he's on a date with Logan. So I decided to text him instead.
(Logan and Tyler are dating (such loving gays) in my stories, if they're in it -Malaylay)

TayTay: Hey Ben! Are you free today?

Ben Ten: How's it going? Yes, I'm free today, what's up?

TayTay: Oh, I am bored out of my mind since Tyler is on a date with Logan.. do you wanna hang out?

Ben Ten: Sure! What time?

As they were making plans on when to hang out, Taylor felt better knowing that he is gonna hang out with her, maybe she could talk to him about how she feels and how stressed she's been feeling..

Ben's POV:
I know when something's wrong when she randomly asks to hang out, sometimes she does, but the way she said it this time was different than it normally was, like "I just want to hang out" or "I'm bored" or whatever. She did say that Tyler was on a date with Logan, which was true, so she could be bored. But, the way she texted that to me, just sounded.. different.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived at her house. I knock on the door. After a couple seconds, I hear the door open. It was Taylor, but she looked like she's been crying. "Hey Ben! How's it going?" She asks me as she wipes a tear from her eyes, which I noticed right away. "Going good, are you ok?? I reply and ask on my phone. She let me inside and we sat on the couch.

Taylor gives me a look, that she wants to cry but doesn't want to in front of other people. So, I wrap her up in a hug, she hugs me back and starts to cry. We stay like this for a while, until she calmed down. "Hey Ben, can I talk to you about something?" She says with teary eyes.

"Sure, what's going on?" I type out on my phone as I'm rubbing her back. Taylor takes a deep breath and says, "I just feel.. stressed about everything that's been happening the past couple months, like the phantoms and the dimension, keeping others happy, taking care of my mom and making sure she's ok.. it's just hard keeping myself happy.." She starts to tear up again as she's telling me what's been going on.

I lay her head on my shoulder so she can somewhat relax. After a few minutes, she becomes quiet, I look over to see if she is ok, but she is asleep. I smile at her and get her into a comfortable position. I sit there with her for a while until I start to fall asleep. Apparently, Tyler came home from his date and took a picture of us while we were sleeping.

After that talk, I think that she feels better mentally, because she seems lighter and more carefree than she has been the last couple weeks. Maybe, her talking about her feelings helps her calm down and not stress as much, I'm mainly glad I could help out by being able to listen and help her lift a weight off of her shoulders. I know I didn't do too much other than listen, but I think she's glad that I did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word count: 747 (phewie my brain hurts lol)

Oh goodness! I just had a feeling that I should make something about Ben and Taylor since I haven't yet. Hope you enjoyed it! It was honestly pretty hard thinking of a title, but then the song "Everything I Wanted" popped up in my head. The song, written by Billie Eilish, is about her brother, who helped her through a hard time in her life (I had to look it up lol)..

But either way, make sure to eat and drink enough! Always know that you're perfect the way you are, and you don't need to change anything about yourself! You are unique in your own ways, which makes you, well you!! <3

Don't forget to smile!

XOXO, Malaylay 🤪