~Logan x Tyler Headcannons~

Heyyy!! I'm back with more head canons with each of the ships!! I'm making this during school, so I gotta be careful lol! :D

As always, I hope you enjoy it!! If you have a favorite one, you should tell me (if you want and/or have a fav one! No pressure <3)

Enjoy! -Malaylay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Whenever they go on dates, I feel like Logan will always find some sort of flower to put in Tyler's hair (Then Logan takes a picture of it and keeps it as his lock screen)

- They would cuddle up together whenever they hung out, and then they fall asleep on each other (They get blackmailed afterward thanks to Taylor and Aiden >:D.. such clingy gays! <3)

- Tyler would definitely pick up Logan bridal style and then they would run into the sunset together (Like a married couple they already act like)

- If they had a New Years Party with the others, whenever it hits 12 I feel like they would sneak away and kiss, like too many times I can't even count

- If Tyler has a bad day, Logan would help him feel better by making his favorite food/drink and snuggle up to him (Clingy/loving gays)

- If Barron (the crusty, musty, rusty, dusty, prusty, green eggs and ham, rotten rat) bullies Logan, Tyler would rat his crusty ahh to the coach, which then Barrel gets kicked off the baseball team (He deserved it. Period.)

- Logan would definitely steal Tyler's hoodies whenever Tyler lets him borrow one, let's just say that Logan has about 5 of his hoodies.?

- They have a nickname for each other for sure. Tyler's nickname for Logan would be something related to astronomy stuff, like my star or honey (just for the fun of it). Logan's nickname for Tyler would be either sweetie or babe (that makes Tyler flustered >:D).

- Tyler would also propose to Logan with a Ring Pop, and Logan would obviously say yes. About a few days later they get married!!

- Logan and Tyler would definitely plan their honeymoon before they graduate, which they decided they would either go to Hawaii or somewhere simple like a water park. But definitely somewhere that they can remember the moment forever :D! Also, they decided that they would use Tyler's last name for when they get married <3

- If they had kids (they might adopt), they would name them:
Girl: Jazzlyn Rae Hernandez (Jazzy for a nickname)
Boy: Dallas Joseph Hernandez (Dall for a nickname)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 159

Ok, so while I was watching something in social studies, I decided to make a head canon of Tyler and Logan. While I was thinking of names for their kids, I tried to use unique names, which I'm in LOVE with! Let me know what you think of them, if you want :)

Like always, have an awesome day/night and make sure to eat and drink enough. Always remember that you are perfect just the way you are! <3

XOXO, Malaylay 😍