~What I think the kiddo's fav songs might be~

Aiden:
CARELESS WHISPER!! By: George Micheal
I just have a feeling that he would put that song on a speaker at full volume and stand outside of Ashlyn's window. To make a long story short, it didn't end well..

Ashlyn:
MORAL OF THE STORY!! By: Ashe
I mainly think this song is her favorite because it, idk.. I think that it suits Ash better than other songs :D (What do you think??)

Taylor:
SOFIA THE FIRST THEME SONG!! By: Ariel Winter
At this very moment, I could picture Taylor blasting this song on repeat for hours on end, and Tyler would be so mad. >:)

Tyler:
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!! By: Bruno Mars
Honestly, I could see him just singing his heart out in the shower to this song, and everyone hears it. I could also see Taylor walking up to the door and recording him from the outside

Logan:
THE DUCK SONG!! By: some person on YouTube (idk who honestly)
It may not seem like the song Logan is interested in, but I could see him jamming out to this in his room when he is alone

Ben:
SMOOTH CRIMINAL!! By: Michael Jackson
Not gonna lie, I could just picture him jamming out to this and doing the moonwalk. Also, during that moment, I could see Aiden walking in and recording him and send it to the group cht for everyone to see >:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just got this idea out of nowhere. I am half asleep but also tried my best not to actually fall asleep while making this lol. But also, I had this random thought out of nowhere and was like "I'm gonna make a Wattpad of their possible favorite songs >:)"

But either way, I hope you have an awesome day/night! Remember to eat and drink enough, and always remember that you are special just the way you are! You don't need to  change anything about yourself, because you are unique in your own ways!

Don't forget to smile! 🤍

XOXO, Malaylay ✨