~Movie Night~ (Aiden x Ashlyn)

The best way to watch
a movie is being snuggled up
next to you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden asked Ashlyn if she wanted to hang out with him later that day. She said yes and they figured out what they were gonna do, which they decided to have a movie night.

Ashlyn's POV:

Once Ashlyn was done buying snacks and other stuff for the movie, she went to Aiden's house. She knocked on the door and was surprised to see that Ben was there. "Oh, hey Ben! How's it going?"

Ben nodded his head to tell her that he was good. He let her inside and then she set the stuff down. Ben texted on his phone and asked what all of the stuff was for. "Oh! Aiden and I are having a movie night tonight, so I decided to get some stuff for it."

After a couple minutes of talking, they saw Aiden walking down the stairs. "Hey Ash how's it going??" He asked her with his goofy grin of his.

Ashlyn looked at him and thought in her mind "Dang, that goofy little grin of his.. there's something about it that always makes my day brighter. What does it mean?" She told him that she was good and that she got some snacks for the movie. They got settled in and set up the area they were gonna sit at with snacks, drinks, and blankets. Ben also told them that he was gonna go somewhere with Taylor for a while.

As they were watching the movie, Ashlyn was slowly about to fall asleep. But, she tried to stay awake but couldn't keep her eyes open. She fell asleep on Aiden's shoulder without her knowing.

Aiden's POV:

Ashlyn came over to watch a movie at my house, and possibly stay the night if she fell asleep. As we were about halfway through the movie, I felt a little weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see Ashlyn sound asleep. "Cute. Why does she have to be so cute in any situation?? Wait.. do I have a crush on her? Dang, so this is what it feels like to be in love. Nice." Aiden thought to himself.

I kept watching the movie until I started to fall asleep as well. When I did fall asleep, I laid my head on top of Ashlyn's. We stayed like that for a little bit, until I felt movement from her, I think she was starting to wake up, so I lifted my head and then she slightly woke up. I thought I heard her say something, but I was probably hearing things, but no, she whispered that she wanted to lay down with me. Me, specifically me. No one else but me.

"Sure, if you want to." I gave her a tired smile as we were laying down. She had her head on my shoulder and her hand was running through my hair. I was holding her by the waist, and then we both fell back asleep. But, my face was super red.
(hehehe you're welcome Aiden -Malaylay)

"Good night Ade." Ashlyn whispered.

"Good night, Ashy." I whispered back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word Count: 498 (phew that's a lot!)

I did a wheel of names and thought of different ideas for one shot, and it landed on movie night, so I decided to use Aiden and Ashlyn. Gosh, I have so many one shot ideas for them lol.

Also, I hope you have a good day/night! Remember to eat and drink enough, and always remember to love yourself, and know that you're perfect and special the way you are! <3

School Bus Graveyard:
Webtoon by Lilredbeany (go check her out!)