Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?

wahahhahah! What if!???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

Then everything changed as Spinner had put the only serving hand on Shigaraki's face which caused Shigaraki to wake up fully. "Oh, seems Shigaraki is awake!" Izuku said as he felt Shigaraki wake up. This caused everyone to freeze as Eraserhead turned his vision onto Shigaraki as Izuku had escaped towards Shigaraki as well. All of the students from 1-A were following him as their teacher prevented Shigaraki from using his quirks.

Shigaraki could see how his forces were losing and saw the state they were all in as Izuku arrived next to him. "You need to see if Gigantomachia can get back up else we are set to lose as Eraserhead keeps blocking our quirks," Izuku said and Shigaraki nodded his head. Shigaraki tried to get Gigantomachia to stand up but he was completely out of it which did not mean well for their group. "It's time for us to retreat," Shigaraki said as the league members all got to him but 1-A and the others weren't going to allow it. Izuku could see Gran Torino who stared at Izuku and they both turned away from each other a few seconds after eye contact as they knew what needed to be done... Izuku knew his fate.

As everyone stood facing off, the balance was destroyed as NOMU started to arrive at their location and rushed into the hero ranks. Due to the suprise of such a sudden action, Best Jeanist couldn't keep up with the sudden surge of numbers allowing Dabi and the others to break free of the conflicts. Within seconds, the NOMU scoped up Izuku and the others as they darted away from the battle and in those few moments many emotions were felt by several different people as Shigaraki and his army leaders made their escape but no one there on the field knew the true horror of the real situation of one induvial in this entire mess.

As Shigaraki forces made their move to escape, other heroes on their path that had arrived from the rescue efforts attempted to stop their them in their path but the Nomu just kept coming as Shigaraki kept commanding them to block the heroes even ...

As Shigaraki forces made their move to escape, other heroes on their path that had arrived from the rescue efforts attempted to stop their them in their path but the Nomu just kept coming as Shigaraki kept commanding them to block the heroes even if it got the NOMU killed as they were not worth the main fighters getting captured. Even as Class 1-A attempted to follow as well to regain their departed friend... they in the end couldn't grasp him even though they were so close to having him in their grasps. In the end, Class 1-A could only look at the devastation around them and come to the reality of everything... THEY HAD FAILED!

-- Time Skip --

It has been several months now since the conflict known as the PLF War had come to an end. Many people were captured in the battle such as Gigantomachia, Re-Destro, Trumpet, Geten, and many other members of the Paranormal Liberation front but the main leaders that the heroes had wanted to capture such as Izuku Midoriya Aka Accused and Shigaraki were able to escape. However, many things have happened since the war as the ironclad prison known as Tartarus was invaded. This news had shocked many people and put the fear of god into some especially All Might but in the end there was a small amount of good news that came from the prison break or at least that is what All Might thought as he stood there in the room he had visited few times before.