Chapter 19: Warning Bells

3rd POV:

As Izuku stood on a rooftop a bit away from his mother he sighed as he saw in through the window as she watched the TV which was still running reports of everything that was going on. 'Hopefully, I can come back one day mother...' Izuku thought but he didn't have much hope in that wish, to be honest with himself as everything was getting so complex and troubling. The moment that the League gained control over Gigantomachia was a fundamental game-changer but what was unseen nor predicted was the League gaining an entire army that allowed them to challenge the government itself.

After a short flight due to his speed at 60% of One For All with the Float Quirk, Izuku made it above UA where he quickly descended with a hood on as he went to one of the outside access points to the tunnels that Nezu had created for himself that he gave Izuku access to. Izuku entered the tunnel and after a few minutes, he entered Nezu's home to find Nezu and Gran Torino both in the apartment waiting for him with looks of worry. "Hey..." Izuki said as he entered the room more and sat down on the couch in Nezu's home. (Nezu's home if anyone forgot what it meant to look like.)

Nezu and Gran Torino both moved to sit near him as Gran Torino asked why Izuku hadn't checked in for the past three weeks which he asked in a softer tone voice since he was just glad to see Izuku again with no contact for so long

Nezu and Gran Torino both moved to sit near him as Gran Torino asked why Izuku hadn't checked in for the past three weeks which he asked in a softer tone voice since he was just glad to see Izuku again with no contact for so long. Izuku sighed and told Nezu to get the Prime Minister and the President of the Commission on since they needed to hear the entire story as well since things have gone horrible which made them worry but he reassured them he wasn't compromised as a mole which made them less tense but still a bit tense.

After a while, all of them were on the screens in Nezu's home as Izuku made them kick anyone out of their offices which they said they didn't have anyone in it anyway. "Good... to start off with the UA mole situation," Izuku said and that caught all of their attention. "As it stands, UA had no mole that belonged directly to Shigaraki and the League. If All For One somehow had one then Shigaraki doesn't know since he told me that how they did the U.S.J. and the Camp. The U.S.J. was done via destroying the gate with the reporters which caught the staff's attention then Kurigiro warped in. They got the coordinates for the staff room via past UA students which span across all departments so it isn't unbelievable. The camp... well they used a simple ass plan in all honestly. The UA summer camp happens generally near the same time so they just had someone watching for the busses which then Kurogiri just followed from behind at a distance until they had the new location for the camp." Izuku said as he explained they waited a few days for the staff guards to drop before they launched the attack. 

"So we can bring an end to the league as you can give us their current location and we can just send some heroes to end this. Your mission is done." The Prime Minister said which caused Izuku to laugh and confused them all. "I FUCKING WISH! DEAR GOD I WISH IT WAS THAT SIMPLE NOW BUT NO... FUCK!" Izuku said as he grabbed his head with both arms and put it down near his legs. Nezu asked what happened that caused him to go silent for three weeks which Izuku tensed a bit at which they all noticed.