Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2

3rd POV:

As Izuku pushed forward to where Dabi had gone he was shocked to find the current number three pro hero Hawks fighting Dabi but what shocked him, even more, was that Twice was badly hurt which made Izuku feel horrible. 'DAMNIT! I HATE THE FACT THAT I CONNECT WITH NEARLY ALL OF THEM DUE TO OUR PASTS THAT SHARE COMMON POINTS!' Izuku thought as he was meant to be a hero but he still had grown some care towards each of them though Izuku realized he was still playing the part of the villain so he might as well keep it up as his part was not meant to come to an end until Shigaraki was detained from what he was told in the last physical meeting he had at UA.

*Flash Back*

"As you are aware... due to the sheer scale of the threat we can't have you pulling out unless you believe you are compromised or you believe you are in mortal danger. I'm sorry it has come to this point but if we fail to stop Shigaraki from gaining power and defeat him in this war then you are to continue your mission even if it means staying with the PFL for years. We will likely never get a chance of having such a mole in such a high-level position ever again. As such, even if the heroes lose you are not to break your role so do what you must as a villain. Do you understand?" asked the Prime Minister of Japan which Izuku nodded his head at. Izuku knew that this was a high chance the moment the League became the PFL but hearing it was scary since it meant he may never go home or have the truth revealed of him still being a hero.

Another agreement was made that said that Inko Midoriya living costs would be taken care of for the rest of her life in the event Izuku Midoriya died due to his mission or became injured past the point of continuing hero work after the mission. Izuku thanked them but they said it was the minimum of what they could do since he might never return from the mission for years depending on how the war played out.

*Flash Back Over*

As Twice was running on the railing area, Izuku saw Hawks going in for the killing blow which Izuku couldn't allow. Twice didn't deserve to die as he had barely done anything worthy of death in Izuku's view. As Hawks went for the killing blow, Izuku sped up quickly with OFA and sent out a black whip which grabbed Twice and pulled him out of the way which caused Hawks to look towards Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya, S-Rank Villain!" Hawks said as his eyes widened seeing Izuku. "DABI I GOT TWICE, LEAVING IT TO YOU!" Izuku said as he kept the real body of Twice in his whip and moved away.

"GOOD JOB ACCUSED!" Dabi said with a grin on his face as he and Hawks went at it again. Izuku ran with Twice and soon found Twice and Mr. Compress being detained by a Pro Hero so he jumped down to them and knocked the man again the wall which forced him to release them. He then moved behind Toga and lowered twice down but kept him in his hold. "Twice isn't in combat shape anymore... we need to get out of here since if they know about this location then they might have discovered the hospital which isn't surprising since that damn lab takes a lot of energy!" Izuku said as he grabbed the Pro Hero that he had knocked out and thrown him across the pathway so that he hoped the hero wouldn't get killed. 'Even though I play the villain part I can at least try to avoid needless deaths on the hero side or those from the League.' Izuku thought. 

While they regrouped, a student on the outside known as Tsukuyomi had decided to leave the safety of Fat Gum and head back as he believed his mentor Hawks was in danger for some reason in his gut and he was right. Tsukuyomi arrived just in time to stop Dabi from killing Hawks at the last second, but more importantly back at the hospital things were heating up as the heroes were pushing through closer and closer to where the doctor and Shigaraki were currently located. The Rabbit Hero Mirko was fighting her way through the high-end Nomu's as she was getting closer and closer to them but she knew the high-ends had fully awakened and weren't in their sluggish states anymore.