Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1

3rd POV:

It was finally the day for it all to happen as the Pro Heros were starting the war before the Paranormal Liberation Front could start the war themselves. There were two separate forces of the Pro Heros that were attacking. One force was going towards the hospital while the other force was going towards the mountain villa. Endeavor, Eraserhead, the detective, with a handful of other people were on the journey to the hospital while the bigger force of heroes was heading straight for the villa since they knew that all of the commanders of the PFL were in a scheduled meeting that was taking place that day. It was why they decided to launch the assault on that day of them all as the group held the meeting to capture as many people as possible before Shigaraki would wake up in another month and a half. Though there were other forces of heroes going after the other bases this meeting though was the largest with all of the enemy commanders though.

 Though there were other forces of heroes going after the other bases this meeting though was the largest with all of the enemy commanders though

As all of this happened, Nezu was in the command center that was a bit away from the battles since he couldn't help in physical combat. The Hero commission decided not to call Re-Destro for a meeting like initially planned as Nezu had reminded them of the clones that Twice could do as they had no way of ensuring it would really be the actual Re-Destro and the commission would be left more or less defenseless since all major heroes and a lot of the others were on the tasks forces for the war.

As all of the tasks forces started to move around, Izuku was sitting in a meeting room with the other executives as they were about to head down to the basement area for the large gathering meeting. Izuku felt as if something was off but couldn't place it so he just ignored it. 'Hopefully, the attack will happen soon since Shigaraki will awaken in about another month and a half.' Izuku thought as he stretched his muscles and stood up. "It's time to go downstairs everyone," Izuku said and they all nodded as they headed downstairs.

While they moved downstairs they were unaware of what was coming as we switched to the town of Jaku where people had started to notice the lack of Pro Heros. Though there was one pro hero in the town which was Slidin' Go who looked confused about the lack of heroes until death arms locked the man's head and slammed him into the ground so he couldn't escape as he called him out on being a part of the liberation shocking the liberation member. It was at that moment that heroes flooded the city as the main group with Endeavor, Eraserhead, and others entered the hospital in search of the doctor and Shigaraki.

Apart from the last few communications, Izuku had done a few months ago included the fact that the first doctor they find would likely be just a clone since Twice had made clones for the doctor as the real one dedicated his time on Shigaraki. As such, they made sure to quickly move through the hospital while the evacuation team rushed into the city to start removing all of the citizens that they could. The people in Jaku city were really the only ones in danger of being harmed since the other cities had been mostly cleared but there were still heroes cleaning the outskirts of those cities since they couldn't officially clear the entire place but only a major portion of it due to the fake chemical attacks which meant they could speed through it quickly.