Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.

3rd POV:

It's been a while since we had rescued Eri from Overhaul and everyone has felt a sense of peace except the constant threat from the League of Villains as it was nearing the end of the second semester of UA. They have made several attacks against heroes and even have had another attack against UA as well. Izuku wasn't dumb though as he knew that UA believed there was a traitor that was selling information to the League of Villains that allowed them to commit all of these attacks on UA which combined with their other attacks on heroes across Japan has made them a fearsome name. Though what Izuku didn't know is that he was about to be asked a large request that would change so many things and he didn't know if he would recover from it. 

The government and UA were getting tired of the attacks as such, officials in the government and the hero commission approached Nezu with a plan and it was a plan that was so shocking that he outright rejected it and they asked him to provide a different plan. Nezu tried coming up with a new plan in his mind with his quirk but then he realized he couldn't... he realized they were up against the walls with their backs to it. The current path they were on to the future was one with a dead-end right in front of their faces. 

As such in the meeting with the president of the commission and the prime minister of Japan who had become involved in the matters he looked at them both and spoke. "You are right... I hate to say it but you are right. If we do this it's going to be with a lot of demands because this could go wrong on so many levels that whoever we send could end up dead and it wouldn't be honorable and justifiable to leave their name dirty if they died in the field. The problem is with picking the person to do it since we need to be careful of not selecting the mole themselves..." Principal Nezu said and they both nodded their heads since this mission would carry so much risk. What was the mission you may ask? Well, the mission was to accuse someone of being a traitor to hero society who had sold UA out. Once that was done they would allow them to escape from custody so they could get picked up by the League of Villains which would allow them to have a mole inside of their organization. 

The President of the commission looked at Nezu and asked if he knew of anyone that could be easily cleared and trustworthy for the mission. Nezu sat there and thought of who could fit the role and he paled a bit which they couldn't notice due to his fur but a name had come to mind and it would be devastating if they had this person join this plan. However, it was also the most logical choice... the name that came to mind was Izuku Midoriya. There were many reasons his name came to mind and it was because he was already cleared by the detective due to the numerous encounter they had which allowed the Detective to question Midoriya multiple times which cleared him of any involvement with the League. There was also the fact that he was the protege of All Might which would be a devastating thing that would interest the villains. There was the fact that he had a cruel backstory since Nezu knew the figures about quirkless children and Midoriya used to be quirkless. There was the fact that Midoriya had grown greatly with his quirk usage and his overall intelligent mind. There was the fact that they could easily set him up as a fake traitor if he agreed due to his notebooks and his past. There were so many reasons why Izuku Midoriya would be the best fit but also the worst fit because there was a risk of him truly turning if he did end up breaking because this mission would destroy any connections he had... this mission would destroy any friendships he had... this mission would destroy his bond with All Might... this mission would destroy his hero dreams of being the number one hero even if the commission and government cleared him later on... there was a chance he wouldn't recover from what he would need to do as he played the role of the villain.

"There is someone that had already been cleared due to the interactions he had with the police detective who has the lie detector quirk who is in charge of the league case. We would need to be careful of the detective though since he could blow a hole in this entire mission. The individual I have in mind also has a back story and everything that would help us frame him perfectly for being the mole. The only reason he never did break due to his life was his will and determination to be a hero overpowered everything else in his life which always did make him an amazing hero but it's also what we can use to paint him as the mole if he agrees to go on this mission..." Principal Nezu said and they asked who this individual was. Nezu was hesitant to say Izuku's name so he spoke one more time.