Chapter 5: Traitor!

3rd POV:

Izuku went about his time for the rest of the few weeks that he had left and it was getting closer and closer to the end of the school year. Izuku sighed as he knew today was the day that it would all happen. He already sent anything really personal to Nezu to keep hidden in the event police or others got aggressive in how they handled his stuff. As such, nearly all of the notebooks but the one they would use to frame him were hidden away with Nezu since they didn't need them getting out. Izuku had said his goodbyes to his mother since he wouldn't be able to reach out to her any time soon since she would be watched and any messages he wants to be sent would go through Gran Torino later on but they couldn't meet until the League trusted him enough to be on his own. 

Izuku was nervous because they adjusted the plans as best as they could to make this go smoothly. Izuku would be accused as the traitor right in the middle of a lesson as Gran Torino will come and attack Izuku without notice. Gran Torino would not hold back and Izuku would play the part of an innocent student until he ends up getting questioned in a room at UA. He would start to unravel the so-called hidden truth and turn it into the reveal of him having been selling out information of heroes onto villains by using his notebooks. Later he would end up escaping as they transport him with people that were in the loop of the mission and would help him escape by faking his breakout due to faulty quirk cuffs. The thing about these accusations was that they weren't going to actually claim he was a mole for the league but had just been selling information to anyone that request which was still damning. They would leave the assumptions made by others unchecked and allow them to think that Izuku had sold them out to the League as well.

As the day went on it was now after lunch since they wanted Izuku to be able to have food in his stomach since they didn't know how long he would be on the streets before the League found him. 

As everyone was told to go get dressed in their hero outfits for the heroic lesson that afternoon, Eraserhead and All Might would both be in attendance as it was already scheduled for them to be doing the lesson together. This was a perfect moment for it all to happen as it would be out in the open of ground Beta which was the city training grounds that would provide Gran Torino room to attack Izuku in full force when he went into the training zone. As such, they were halfway through the training when it was Izuku's turn. He was teamed up with Todoroki against Iida and Kirishima. All of them were making their way out into their positions when they all heard a noise.

Izuku turned around and right when he did he got kicked in the stomach. Everyone freaked out and wondered what was going on. Gran Torino yelled at the students not to get involved as Izuku stood up holding his stomach. 'Damn... he really isn't holding back.' Izuku thought. "Gran Torino!? Why did you attack me out of no-" Izuku was saying but Gran Torino just attacked again as Izuku dodged it and soon Gran Torino's quirk went off as Eraserhead came into the field with the entire class and All Might. "GRAN TORINO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" All Might yelled out in shock but Gran Torino just threw dirt into Eraserheads eyes and blasted off into Izuku kicking him again in the stomach which knocked him on the ground as he pulled out quirk cuffs and placed them on Izuku.

"Good job Gran Torino!" Nezu voice sounded out and everyone turned to him. Eraserhead looked pissed and demanded an explanation. "Well... I called Gran Torino here to watch over Izuku Midoriya aka the individual who has been selling information on heroes to the villains!" Nezu said and everyone went into shock at what they heard. Izuku started to deny it and say that was false but Nezu pushed forward as planned. "We have the evidence that we need to prove it... no point in denying it as Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi is on his way. I am sure you are familiar with his quirk? It's called Lie Detector and will clear everything up as you won't be able to deny the truth in front of him. We have the notebooks that show the information you were gaining and selling to villains which likely ended up in the Leagues' hands no doubt. Then there are the mysterious times you went out to talk to a teacher but you weren't. Then there are the times that you were always involved with a League's attack it seems. Quite a lot of dots lining up, no?" Nezu said and everyone just kept trying to deny it while some like Bakugo were still in a state of shock. Even All Might was in a state of shock as he looked at Nezu as if he was crazy.