"I'm back" I said as I went downstairs
"Okay then let's go?" He said and I was going to exit but before that.
"I'm going mommy byee!" I said and closed the door at the back and quickly sat in the car.

"I'm so excited but where are we going" I asked.
"I didn't decide anything, you should tell me?" he said.
"How about we both go to ice skating?" I asked.
"Sure why not LETS GO!!" He said.

Time skip
I was doing ice skating with wonwoo.

We were playing the "tag game" but then someone came Infront of me and I was going to fall on the person but....

We both fell while I was at the top of that person..

"Oh my sorry very sorry" I said and was going to stand up but thought to look at that person.

"OH MY GOD! MINGHAO!!" I said and again laid on top of him and started looking at his face that is he really minghao??

He's wearing 👇

But wait what the f I am on the top it's weird

But wait what the f I am on the top it's weird.!

I stood up and looked right and left incase someone was watching this.

But they all were busy in their stuff.

"Ya, I have many questions in my head but why are you here??" I asked.
"Oh minghao kinda coincidence I think?" Wonwoo said.
"Oh yes hyung I think so?" Minghao said and stood up.

"You wanna join us?" Wonwoo asked.
And minghao nodded.

And they both started skating WITHOUT ME.

"Guys I'm also here" I said.
And minghao came and offered his hand but I refused.

And went to wonu oppa.

After few seconds minghao started doing ice skates weirdly.

"Ya can't you do ice skating?" I asked.
"No" he said.
"But you were doing it fine before-" I said.
"Yn why don't you help him?" Wonu oppa said.
"You can I'll go" I said.
"No I am also going I just got a call from the hospital it's an emergency I'll go now, bye and enjoy you both." he said and left.

"Wahh, I'll also go now bye and enjoy" I said to minghao and was going to leave but.

"Ya, I really want to ice skate please teach me!!" He said.
"Or I'll cry here like the baby over there" he said while pointing at a baby who was crying while laying in the floor Infront of her mother.

And then I looked at minghao who was laying in the same style as that baby...

"Teach me ice skating!"

He was saying it.

"Ya ya okay now stand up everyone is watching you, aren't you embarrassed" I said.

He stood up and said.
"No I can do anything to be with you even if it's embarrassing " he said.
"Wah" I said and smiled like a maniac.

"Oh my someone is smilling" he said.

Time skip
We were on our way back home.
"Um you want to have dinner and some soju with me?" He asked.

It's 8pm.
I went to a mall with as well to buy some of my things.

"Um sure why not I'm really hungry and want to have soju as well for the last time in korea" I said. Today I felt that I became close to him...not like I used to but...

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
"I just want to have a good meal and sojuuuu" I said.
"Okay then I'll take you to my favourite restaurant!" He said.

Time skip
After having our dinner we had some drinks.

Minghao drank too much so he's drunk now.
Whereas I didn't drink much.

"Yn I love youuuuuuuu!!!" Minghao said for the 1000th time.
"Ya, okay you're saying this for the 1000th time, stop it now please!" I said and gulped my drink.
"No, I mean it for real!!" He said.

I sighed and said.
"Hm, I know how much you mean it"

"Um...(Looked down and then at minghao who was already looking at me with a smile) You come and visit my mom, thanks for that, thanks for caring for her" I said
"Uh gwenchana gwenchana, it's nothing she's just like my mother" he said.
"But why....why did you left Korea soon after our divorce.......you know how much I was hurt by that....and ia jaehyun really your....boyfriend?" He said.

My heart said to say the truth and I did.

"No he isn't.."
"But Why didn't you forget me in these two years? Why didn't you move on?"
I said.

His eyes started getting teary...

I got a bit worried.

"How could I?....we got married" He said.
"It was like a contract marriage I think you... shouldn't have--"
"I know...I know but I caught feeling for you when I first saw you....I just realised it late..." He said.

Tear left his eye.

"Look" he said while showing his hand with our marriage ring...
"Do you know how many time have I called you and also left messages but got nothing in return" he said.

Maybe he did I don't know actually because I deleted and blocked his number...

"You should be really sorry to me for what you did" he said.
"It's all my fault, right?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes it's all your fault,...you're mean" he said.

Tears left my eyes so I looked away..and then at him again..

"Then you should have just forget about me" I said while crying.

He smiled while crying.
"Leave everything, I missed you...how are you doing?" He asked trying to smile.
"Good" I said forcing a smile on my face as well.

He got back and placed his hand on his face and sobbed a little.

"Really?"
"Why am I so annoyed to hear that you're doing good?" He asked.

Why is my heart saying to believe him but my brain is saying that it's all an act again!
I want to believe him...I really want to..

But still I decided to be rude..
"I know you're lying--"

"No I mean everything I said in past and now as well, as you can see, day by day literally day by day... I'm dying a little more inside" he said and looked at me.

Tears were flowing out my eyes as well as his.

I sighed and holded his both hands.

"I'm a horrible woman right?" I said wipped his tears.

He holded my both hands and said.
"No you're not, you're the most kind, beautiful and honest woman I know after my mom...but.....but why did you leave without even talking to me properly? Without any proper good bye?" He said while looking in my eyes searching for some answers.

"Why did god made us marry eachother? I really meant everything" he said.

"And now you're going to disappear again....don't go...please" he said while his grip on my hands tightened...

I cried while looking down ..

Minghao pov
I'll make you stay here until I think that I have tried much to get you and should move on...until then you're going to stay here... I'll make sure!