The moment he came infront of her she bowed her head as a greeting.

Isla just stood there looking at the floor instead of looking at his face, she knew the moment she looks at him, she'll become even more nervous.

Both of them doesn't know what to say or what to do but Alexander doesn't have much patience.

He closed his eyes for a moment to clear his head, 'just this once' he thought before opening his eyes.

"Strip" He told isla before starting to remove his coat from his shoulders without even looking at her.

The simple word from his mouth made Isla shiver and she suddenly looked up to find him removing his own coat.

She took a small step back and nervously clutched her gown in her hands.

"My lo...Master" she was about to say my lord and corrected herself remembering the last night, before she could get herself in trouble.

Alexander already removed his upper garments and saw that isla is still standing there without moving an inch.

He looked at her for a second and simply shook his head before covering the distance between them.

He circled his hands around her and started to Remove the ties on her back to remove her clothes, making her gasp in shock and fear.

At this moment Isla's heart started to beat faster and it doesn't take a second for him to hear that change but he simply ignored her reaction and continued to untie the knots of her gown.

After untying the knots the only things that's supporting her gown are her shoulder straps.

Alexander moved his hand towards her straps to remove her dress completely.

But Isla stopped him by grabbing his hands before he could reach her gown.

She knew it's a stupid move but she did it Before she could stop herself.

Alexander looked at her and she could see that anger is clearly written on his face that made her fear for her own life.

But her stupidity doesn't end here she shook her head which made him more angrier.

But he knew that it's not the time to get angry, he sighed and tried to calm himself down for Isla's sake.

He removed his hands from her grip and fisted her hair to tilt her head making her look at him.

"This is not the time to test my patience" he whispered near her ear making her tremble.

Hearing no response from her he held her back in a tight grip making her hiss in pain.

"You understood?" He asked again to get an answer from her.

"Ye..yes master" this time Isla spoke in order to not anger him anymore.

Seeing her from this close he observed her pendent for the first time.

"What is this?" He asked her and removed his hands from her waist to touch the pendent.

"It's my pendent" Isla said protectively and removed her pendent from his hands as if he is going to steal it.

Alexander rolled his eyes at her actions and released her hair from his grip.

He took a step back and slowly started to remove her shoulder straps.

Her nervousness wants to stop him again but the fear is stopping her from doing it.

The moment he removed those shoulder straps, her dress hit the floor and she tightly shut her eyes at the same time.

He took her hand in his and guided her out of the dress.