Prologue

They are all monsters and she is an innocent angel trapped in their world.

Being a human in a world dominated by supernaturals is dificult but it is nothing compared to being a mate for four dominating supernaturals.

It gets even worse if those four mates hates women to their very core.

*****

She backed away as she saw them coming into the room.

When their power spread across the room, she whispered 'Supernaturals'.

One of them smirked hearing her, each one of them looked scary and dangerous, she looked around the room for an escape but couldn't find any, though it would be a waste of energy because she knew she could never outrun them.

She gulped and backed away until her back hit the wall as she saw them coming towards her.

They stopped at the middle of the room, and saw that she is already shaking in fear.

"W..w...who are y..you?" She stuttered badly, she has never seen a supernatural before and that too this powerfull.

Alexander growled hearing her voice for the first time,he never knew a girl's voice can be this melodic.

Aaron took a step towards her, well it's actually Noah his wolf pushing him forward to be closer to his mate.

Theodore stood still listening to his mate's beautiful voice.

Damian smirked feeling her fear and listening to her stuttering.

Theodore came out of his trance seeing tears running down her cheeks.

He composed himself and cleared his throught to gain her attention.

"Mate" he could only say that to her not knowing whatelse to say.

"Huh?" Her brows forrowed confused and not understanding what's going on.

"We are your mates" Damian said harshly scaring the girl to her core.

"A..all of y...you?"she asked them not believing what he is saying.

"All of us" Aaron's wolf Noah said rather excitedly.

"N..no....noo.....n...nooo" she kept mumbling and kept repeating no, she shook her head looking at them with tears in her eyes.