• 30 •

This isn't happening.

But it was. It was really happening. Mr. Lee, his English teacher, the man who seemed to enjoy torturing him, was kissing him, full on, mouth to mouth. For the briefest moment, Haechan's mind and body shut down, becoming numb, or at least until Mark's brute hold on his jaw reminded him that it was real life and not a simple nightmare.

Forcefully, harshly, Mark pressed his thin lips on Haechan's own plump ones. The student whined while his teacher only smiled against the kiss and tilted his head slightly for a better access. Still, Haechan wasn't planning on going down without a fight. He struggled frenetically, unable to stop himself, punching Mark's chest again and again despite not achieving anything. The boy would never forgive himself if he ceased resisting.

Mr. Lee would have preferred their first kiss to be in completely different conditions. The very first time they met, Mark began thinking that the two were destined to end up falling for each other. He had thought that while admiring the boy from afar, he would also manage to easily gain his trust and even his affection. And that eventually, Haechan would come to him voluntarily and most importantly, in love. 

It did not go as he had so eagerly planned, but the man wasn't complaining, unlike Haechan. "St-stop, stop! Don't touch me," he cried out after Mark had finally backed away. His teacher only moved the bare minimum to create just enough space so that he could glance at his frightened eyes. "Stop resisting, it's not going to help you," the man muttered through gritted teeth.

The boy was pushing Mr. Lee's chest as hard as he could, but the teacher was almost twice his age, and surely twice as strong. "Leave me a-alone," yet he stayed immobile, nevermind Haechan's frantic attempts at pushing him away. The boy sobbed, terrified at the bitter realization that he was overpowered, absolutely. 

"Don't cry," Mark spoke in a seemingly gentle tone while releasing him from the grip on his jaw, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, but you just won't listen." Haechan shook his head in denial at Mr. Lee's next words, "you're making me do this." The boy was fully aware of what his teacher was doing in that moment, or rather trying to do. He chose each one his words meticulously in an attempt to gaslight his student into making him think it was all his fault and that he deserved it. 

Nonetheless, his rational side left as panic settled in, and so he didn't want to hear any more of his manipulation tactics or he feared he would actually believe them. "Shut u-up," he begged in between hiccups, his voice barely above a whisper. Mark shushed him. With a hand reaching up to dry the tears from his face, he distracted Haechan form his other one, which was slowly sneaking around his waist. It was only when Mark shoved him towards his own body that the boy realized he had been trapped.

"Get... g-get off me," he breathed out, quickly moving his arms to place them against his chest as some sort of shield or separation between the two of them. His mind was running wild, drowsy and erratic, but he fought to formulate any coherent thought that would get him out of there. "My p-parents, they--," "I don't hear them walking up the stairs," Mark dismissed his student, grabbing his hair with his free hand and pulling roughly to make him lift his head and look at him. He hissed, "stop, please! It h-hurts..." Tears wouldn't stop falling from his widened eyes, yet his teacher went to claim his lips once again. 

The boy trembled violently in his hold, and Mark couldn't say he wasn't enjoying it, it only made him want to devour him more. However, Haechan stubbornly remained with his lips sealed in a thin line, and so Mark decided on bitting his lower lip roughly to get him to open his mouth. It worked, as the younger gasped due to the pain, which gave him the perfect chance to sneak his tongue inside. Mr. Lee sighed in relief, while Haechan simply kept crying and crying.

He tried to move his head sideways, except that now Mr. Lee held him by the back of his neck, applying pressure in order to deepen the kiss. Confined, with zero space to move, the only thing Haechan could do was waiting and silently begging for everything to end soon. Through the kiss, he could feel not only Mark's taste, but also the metallic flavour of his own blood mixed with the saltiness of his tears. 

He began suffering lightheadedness again. His legs shook and only Mr. Lee's strong hold on his waist kept him standing up. Right when Haechan felt like he was about to suffocate, his teacher backed away. The boy panted desperately and allowed his head to loll forward, letting it rest on Mark's shoulder. Mr. Lee used it to his advantage and whispered something against his ear maliciously.

"See? It wasn't that hard, now was it?" And Haechan felt like dying.

A/N:

Maybe it's a bit late to ask this, but if you haven't, you should really check the warnings of this story. As you've seen, this isn't a lovey-dovey soft story, it's toxicity and abuse. I don't agree with this type or behaviour, of course, I'm only letting you know what this story is about.

Don't forget to vote and comment for more <3