Chapter 5

It's been five days since Viraj is giving silent treatment to Abhiraj. And Abhiraj is not even trying to talk to his father. Seeing them like this Padma was worried and upset and tried to talk to Viraj regarding this but he simply told her not to interfere in this matter.

Atharva had talked to his father that day and somehow convinced his father about Abhiraj's decision but Viraj is very hurt by the tone Abhiraj spoke that day. And unless and until Abhiraj initiates the conversation and asks for forgiveness Viraj won't talk to him.

Saanvi was folding clothes sitting in their room thinking about Abhiraj.

Hearing Abhiraj's deep and high pitched voice she came out of her thoughts. Looking up she found him coming towards her folding his sleeves. Her eyes travelling to his veiny arms. Gulping she immediately looked away and said "jii kahiye"

Taking the folded clothes she stood up going to the cupboard and keeping it neatly.

"Mere kapde suitcase me pack karna shuru kar de" he said looking at her up and down.

"Par aap to parso jaane wale hain na" she asked turning around confused as he yesterday told everyone he will go on Sunday morning.

"Nahi kal shaam ko" he said taking a step towards her.

She backed away making him growl. With two long strides he was standing in front of her with jaw clenched and eyes held fury making her scared.

Snaking his hands around her waist he pulled her closer making her suck in a large breath. Slamming his lips on her he devoured her mouth pressing her soft body tightly against his strong and muscular one.

Putting her hands on his chest she tried to create some distance between them feeling suffocated earning a growl from him. Holding her hands he firmly held them behind her making her chest arch. Groaning in satisfaction he slammed her body against the cupboard pressing his body against her once again feeling her soft curvaceous body.

Sucking her tongue and exploring every inch of her mouth leaving her breathless.

Turning her around pressing his front to her back he removed the hairband leaving her hip length hair open.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai" she asked nervously

"Vhi jo mera haq hai" he said nuzzling in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent. Her breathing got uneven and ragged. Clutching her kurti tightly she tilted her neck giving more access to him. Lowering his hands from her shoulder to arms he intertwined their hands. Feeling warm open mouth kisses on her neck her eyes closed and lips parted. 

Lowering her kurti from her shoulder he gave wet kisses all over her collarbone and shoulder.

"Ahh" She hissed in pain when his teeth dug into her skin. His hands made its way inside her kurti and reached her bosom. Lowering the bra cloth covering her bosom from one side he pinched her nipple painfully. She held his hand from above hissing in pain. Moulding the swell with his palm and pressing the nub between his thumb and forefinger his lips worked on giving hickeys from her neck to jaw.

Moving his other hand to the knot of her salwar he in a second unknotted her salwar. Holding the salwar in reflex she tilted her head looking at him breathing heavily.

Lifting her he dropped her on the bed and immediately hovered over her attaching his lips with hers. Removing their clothes he got up and switched off the lights. The only source of light present was the moonlight coming from the window.

Seeing the lascivious look on his face Saanvi knew she wasn't going to get any sleep today.

Lining his shaft on the entrance without any warning shoved it deep inside her in one go making her scream out in pain. Immediately keeping his palm on her mouth he whispered "shhh"

Removing his hand from her mouth he started moving inside her slowly. She held his shoulder tightly in pain as today there was no foreplay and without lubrication it was very painful for her to take him.

"Ahh dard ho raha hai" she said closing her eyes tightly. He stopped for a few seconds while sucking her bosom and rubbing her clit trying to make her arouse.

Coming out of her completely he again slammed into her vagina pounding into her mercilessly making her whimper in painful pleasure. Holding his shoulders tightly she closed her eyes feeling him deep inside.

The only sound that can be heard in the room is skin slapping, bangles and anklets tinkling which were music to Abhiraj's ears, moaning sounds along with constant grunting from Abhiraj.

Turning her around he took a pillow keeping it under her stomach to lift her hips. Again sliding his long and thick girth into her hole he took her from behind.

The whole night he pounded into her in every positions he possibly knew. She was very sensitive because of so many orgasms.

After he slept she got up carefully not to disturb his sleep. Limping to the bathroom she took a warm bath. Warm water doing wonders on her bruised body.

Coming out of the bathroom she first went to pack his bag as he will be going in the evening.

.
.
.
.

Packing his dinner in a box as so he can have his dinner in the car itself Saanvi went to their room. It takes 6 hours to reach the city from their village and he will start at 4 p.m.

Abhiraj was sitting in their parents room finally apologizing to his father for his behaviour. Viraj had already forgiven him, he was just waiting for Abhiraj to apologise.

And as Abhiraj apologized he instantly forgave him telling him to never misbehave with him or raise his voice in front of him or her has to bear consequences.

After staying there for an hour he went in their room wanting to talk to Saanvi before going. Not finding Saanvi in their room he went inside the kitchen looking for her.

"Ye besan ke laddo bhi pack karde" Padma said to Saanvi. Saanvi packed his favourite laddo in a box. Seeing his mother their he went out bringing his luggage down.

.
.
.
.

"Khana time pe khana"

"Vaha pahunchte hi telephone karna"

"Besan ke laddo bhi pack karva diye hai tere liye"

Padma's was ranting while standing in front of his car. Saanvi was standing beside Preeti while looking at them. She also wanted to tell him to eat healthy food, eat on time, and yeah maybe call everyday. But because of everyone standing there she did not say anything.

Abhiraj looked at Saanvi one last time before sitting inside his car and drove away.

******************

Please vote and comment.

At least vote for the chapter don't simply read it please.

I would really love reading your comments if you do. And maybe I will update frequently.

And also thank you all for the votes and comments.

Thankyou 🙏