Matt wanted to throw a chicken at Chris, which he was very much capable of doing by the way, there were many chickens to throw at this farm they decided to film at. "I don't think so. Back to the video"

They gave a low down on the video and then Chris started to explain Nick's challenge.

"So basically, Nick is right now shopping about five minutes away, Matt is going to go pick him up, so he can join us at this lovely farm. Then we're going to lock him in a cage with twenty-three and a half chickens. Plus a woodpecker and three roosters cause why not"

"Twenty-three and a half?" Matt repeated, confused. How can there be half a chicken?

"There is a very aggressive rooster in there and I think it lost a game of Uno to the twenty-fourth chicken..." Chris trailed off.

Matt didn't need any more explanation, he simply walked away off to his car to go pick up Nick, leaving a thirsty Chris with an angry rooster and half a chicken.

A while later, Matt came back with Nick.

"Why the fuck are we at a farm?" Nick asked straight away. Chris passed the camera to Matt and Matt started to giggle behind it. That made Nick scared. The fear was now playing a factor. Lucikly it was called 'Fear Factor'

"So Nick, we are going to start this video with a bang and no, we aren't exploding shit, Matt said no. But how do you feel about being locked in a cage?"

The fact Chris dragged the 'but' scared Nick a bit more but he brushed it off. "Cages are fine. Why?" He was lying, cages weren't fine. Why the fuck did he agree to this video idea?

"Well let's lock you in one then. Oh just beware of everything, don't step on anything. Here is a blindfold, you can take it off when you get into the cage" Chris passed Matt the camera while leading Nick to the cage. He had left out a few minor details about the chickens, roosters with anger issues and birds that like beating up wood. Thank god Nick wasn't Pinocchio.

As Nick edged closer to the cage, the sounds of animals and the smell of them filled the air. He was pushed into the cage and his blindfold was taken off. "Matt, Chris, what the actual fuck is this?" He asked looking around.

Matt and Chris locked the door and started to laugh, the camera shaking in Chris's hands.

There were two cameras set up in two of the four corners of the cage, were they secure? Nop. But it's something.

Nick looked down at his feet and saw multiple chickens pecking around his feet. Another bird was running into walls. Then the three roosters. Well, one had a collar around its neck.

Nick held his breath and moved to the corner of the cage. Dumb if you ask me but the fear was taking over and Nick was no longer Nick. Kind of how possession works but I already made a joke about that.

"How are you feeling Nick, do you want to feed them some food? All I have is bread" Chris asked like he was a host of a talk show.

"Chris, why is there half a chicken in here?" Nick's voice was high-pitched and sounded like he was going through puberty. Again.

Matt started laughing, he felt a little bit sorry for his brother but he knew his challenge was tomorrow and that was probably going to be ten times worse so this was a bit of revenge.

"Ok Nick, go pat the rooster with the collar around his neck" Chris instructed, camera ready to shoot the action.

Matt gasped, "He is going to murder us if he comes out alive"

Chris shrugged it off, "The rooster is going to murder him so we don't need to be worried"

Nick had heard that conversation, he was trembling in the corner next to them. "The rooster is going to what?"