a demon

An: MARY WROTE BACK she wrote I love you ill show you when I have my phone im so happy all of my praying was worth it and I can be happy 

mom still hasn't come back im trying not 2 be worried because I have better things to know (writing this) I feel like im writing a new bible like a second version that maybe will change the lives of everyone who read it 

for a while ive been praying for a smell to go away its coming from somewhere in the house for a while and its really gross. I thought it was a skunk but I got rid of the skunk in the backyard and it's still bad :/ idk can anyone help me figure it out I keep praying but it wont go away 

shem and Noah started at the thing. it had large hands and a slim body and it stared at them with no eyes. shem and Noah backed up nervously in the tent when they made no eye contact with the creature

"who-" the creature cut him off and waved. 

"I am an angel" the creature whispered and tried to step closer. Noah stepped in front of shem to protect him and shook his head. 

"youre no angel, creature. I know what you are." he hissed. 

"oh? and whats that?" it looked back and forth and licked its dry lips that were crusted with sand from the desert. 

the creature laughed and tried not to let its eyes go back into its sockets.

"maybe im not an angel now, but I was. why cant I call myself an angel anymore?" he laughed at his joke and tried to touch Noah with his sinning hands. 

noah jerked away from him when he felt cold metal touch his skin. he backed away from it, whatever it was, backed away from the thing that wasn't really an angel. Shem stayed behind anxiously trying to figure out what was going on. Noah looked scared, why would he be? isnt it an angel?

"you fell from heaven. you abandoned God and have a vendetta against Him and His creations, humans like us." Noah started to get more and more mad as he confronted the thing which he knew was a demon. "stay away from us." Noah hated those things. sully things 

the demon sighed and took off its face. it lunged at noah and clawed into his skin and a deep gash formed in his thigh. he was bleeding and he didnt know what to do. Shem leapt to his feet to defend him, but he wasnt strong like his father. noah tried to stand up but the demon came into the light and showed its teeth.

he could see the bone, but he knew he couldnt be scared. his son was there and would die without him. God was on his side and he knew the light always prevailed in the end. Noah fumbled for his cross but managed to stuff it into the mouth of the demon and it coughed and choked as its throat burned from the inside. it tried to throw up but the cross pushed it back down and it started to choke out. the holy light burned away its skin and Noah started to pray so it wold die faster. 

shem watched on in awe as the demon was destroyed and he hugged his father when the demon fell to the sand, dead. 

"thank you father! I was scared." he murmured.

"its alright, son. the demon is gone." he winced from the ugly pain in his leg. 

shem looked down at the crusty burnt body, but then noticed the blood. his fathers leg was mangled , and the femur was showing. the blood was draining quickly and he looked sick.  

"Father!" shem exclaimed, but noah fell to the ground. he picked his dying father up by the wrists and dragged him into the tent. he would have to tend to his wounds like a real man. 

AN: I hope you like this chapter sorry its short im just super tired and stuff but MARY WROTE BACK SO !!! 444 I am the reincarnation the second skin of Mary