salvation

AN: ughhh im sorry I was so so tired :P ive been working on that super secret project and it went super well!!! XD it's all done and ive never been happier. I can literally feel my skin getting goosebumps because of how excited I am about this :3 444 444 444 I am God fearing I have repented and He is with me always. I repented today because I stole money from my moms wallet so I could get food from da store cause I was super hungry and hadn't eaten in a while :/ sometimes when its really dark I see weird stuff but something super super awesome is that the paintings of Mary follow me !! her eyes follow me wherever I go she really sees me !!! I remember when my mom was still here (shes coming back soon so dont worry lol) she used 2 tell me about how people used 2 get killed 4 believing in Christ and His message and I hope that I die a martyr so I have peace in the word of God and know that I died never doubting Him for the slightest . I think that I wouldnt be scared 2 die because even if they cut off my head or stabbed me a lot I know that im holier than them and theyre going 2 go 2 hell forever and im going to be in heaven with God and the angels forever and I can see Mary and be with her 

Sasukes pov: 

sasuke covered his eyes from the great big light that was coming from the window. he squinted slightly and gasps. "what the heck??" he exclaims and tried to shake naurto-chan awake. Naruto-chan blinked sleepily and managed to become awake. 

"oh.. sasuke, what time is it?" Naruto blinked

"no time, Naruto!!! look out there!!" he pointed to the window with a shaky finger. 

Naruto and Sasuke-san both gasped when they saw the beautiful light in the window. it was a woman with long flowing hair and a beautiful blue and white robe with a pretty red dress. she smiled at them and they were filled with an amazing sense of joy. 

she didnt even need to crawl through the window, she just appeared in front of their bed with her arms facing towards them. 

"Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord" she said with an amazing voice. 

Sasuke-san was gay but he knew this was the prettiest woman he had ever seen. 

"wow... who r you??" Naruto asked curiously. 

she laughed slightly and it echoed around the room like it was in a big additouriam. Naruto felt a little embaressed at the sound. 

"I already told you. I am the handmaid of the Lord, the Blessed Virgin Mary." at her words, sasuke and Naruto felt alive.

they both were in shock and immediately kneeled to her in her presence but she shook her head. "you should only kneel to God." they both nodded and felt their hearts swell. 

"you two are lost sheep in an endless storm of life. I know you are hurting." she placed both her hands on the shoulders of Naruto and sasuke. sasuke got a little mad but he saw Naruto was so nervous so he didnt say anything.

"how do you know that, baka?" he exclaimed with a shaky voice. 

"sasuke.. blinded by anger and jealously. wrath and envy will cloud your mind until you hurt other people. Hell follows with it." the woman covered in light was so wise!! it was as if she could read sasuke-chans brain. he stumbled back slightly and almost tripped over the bed in shock. 

"what!! how did you..." he raised his fists but then realized. he was angry, just like Mary had said. 

"sasuke, I-i-its okay. dont worry!" Naruto smiled at looked over to the Virgin Mary. 

"Mary, im worried... we have hurt somebody! does that mean we're going to Hell?" Naruto took a nervous breath and stared at the floor.

Mary shook her head and looked down at him. "no, child. who did you hurt?"

sasuke and Naruto both looked at each other with a worried expression. telling the truth was scary. sasuke held Naruto's hand and squeezed it tightly so he isnt as nervous. 

"we hurt a girl. her name was Sakura.." Naruto mumbles and stares at his feet

the Virgin Mary nodded and took a deep breath. the light was spreading across the whole room and there was no longer any darkness. 

"shh... do not worry, sasuke and Naruto, all is well. you are in no need of forgiveness." Mary put a hand on their heads and her hands were very warm. 

"but... we killed her. isnt that bad?" Naruto asked nervously. 

"No, my child. that girl was influenced by the Devil. she deserved to die."

sasuke and Naruto let a breath of relief out and smiled at either. "thank goodness! I was worried. so she really was evil?"

Mary nodded and with a gentle smile she stepped towards them. they had to cover their eyes because the light was so bright and it almost hurt with its holiness. 

"yes. and Satan will take you too if youre not careful. come with me, and see the true power of God." 

Naruto and sasuke realizes they have a very important decision to make. stay in denial and go to Hell forever, or repent and become true Christians? Naruto took sashes hand and tried to take the lead. "it's ok sasuke. dont be scared. this is going 2 make us happy, and I believe in God and that He loves us. right?" he looked over at Mary and realized she was already leaving!! (AN: oh noes!!! I would never let this happen xD) 

"sasuke, we have to follow her!!" he exclaimed and his face flushed red. sasuke nodded quickly and ran after him, like he was going to disappear too. 

they scrambled to their feet and gave chase around the cold dark house. it was almost like magic how she appeared and disappeared. they kept searching and searching until they realized...., she was gone!!

"what do you do, sasuke??" Naruto yelped in a panic. he started to tremble a little

"its okay, Naruto-chan. we just need to go where I know she'll be.... the church."

to be continued!!

AN: thanks 4 bearing with me guys, so so happy with the support and this story has gotten so much attention more than I ever thought!!!! XP im gonna go 2 bed my phone is always loud so I put it in the closet and I feel so much safer going to bed with my shrine up . please watch over me and talk to me again Mary because I know wee are one in the same and I know youre like me