drama under the sunlight

WARNING: YAOI AND SUICIDE 

Authors note: IM BACK!!!! so so srry about da wait with the last chapter :/ I asked muh bestie 4 some feedback and she said I need 2 spellcheck!!! so I will XD h-hopefuly u like it more.... but im super super super super (narutochan: calm down, Mary-chan!" excited!!7!!!!!!

my mom is calling

Sasuke pov: it was another beautiful sunny day at school. Naruo-kun ran up to me panting and catching he breath and trying to breathe

"h-hi sasuke-sama!!" he blushed and hide his face from Sasuke. (AN: EEEEEE THEYRE SO SUGOI I cant-)

sasuke flushed red also and turned away to look at the floor. he kicked the rocks under his feet, bashful. 

"what're you doing here, Naruto -kun? your supposed to be in class..." he looked down at his feet. 

Naruto-senpai smiles and looks up at the sky . his kokorro (AN: japanese for heart!!!( goes doki-doki in his chest and he tries to sputter a confession, but he gave up. 

"nothing, sasuke..... it okay...." he shake his head and look at the ground. 

no, Naruto-kun!! I saw how you yell at sakura! it was epic!" he started to shout and raised his voice. Naruto chan started to tremble and hes shakes. his face goes red from blush and excitement. 

"you stand up 4 me. nobody... nobody does that...." (AN: NANI?!?! :O)

"you.. you dont love, her, right?!" Naruto askes in a desperation voice. 

"no!! shes a total bitch!! I hate her!! (AN: me 2 sasuke XD) she mean nothing to me. dont worry." sasuke-sama reached out his hand to CARESS NARUTO'S FACE!!! (AN: *nosebleeds from the yaoi*) 

"r-r-really? you.. you think so?" I smile and look awagy.

sasuke trails his hand down to Narutos hand and grabbed Naruto's hand to grip his hand tightly. they started into each other eyes, Naruto's green orbs meeting the crimson ones of sasuke-chans. they strated into each others eyes until they finally understand. 

"no!!! no no no!!" sasuke-kun shott at Naruto. he shoves Naruto into a big wall "get away from me Baka!!" (AN: :( aw..... my lil beans... is ok :( they'll make up (and out!!))

Naruto-chan started to cry and he wiped his tears away. he ran away crying and the stars illuminated the tears that flowered down his face... his heart hurts and he wants to die. if sasuke-san doesn't want him. who ever would?!

sasuke grit his teeth, angry. running to his home and slamming the door shit. naurto was so hurt and covered in tears. 

he runned to his room and shut the door loud, shaking. he grabbed a pencil and paper and started to write... his sucide note?!?!!

Authors not: tanks 4 reading!!!! so sorry for the wait >~< I decided to ad some *angst* (sparklez) so I hope thats ok!! ive bean really busy cuz my stoopid parents keep bugging me an stuff. apparently my grades are "failing" or whatever XD butt (lol) I wonder what will happen next!! who knows what Naruto-sama has planned.... T^T I hope he is ok! also little personal LUL but the cross thing didnt go away!! D:< its so lame