the jump...

WARNING: SUICIDE SCENE AND YAOI SCENE

AUTHORS NOTE: hai frens!!! my lil gay beans are back XD  this episode is gonna be really *angsty* hehe >~<  also church ended early 2day so I had xtra time 2 write!!!!! I prommy promise I'll try 2 release chapturs earlier :P anywayz, enjoy fellow fujoshis!!

xtra tanks: grammulry LOLL

Naruto chan sat complacently at his chair. he fiddled with hes fingers 

*update: im soooo sleepy im finish tumorrow

AN: OH MY GAH. IM BACK. I LUTTERALLY had 2 go 2 da hospital cause this guy hit me outside of da skool lol xD 3 brocken bones (new record :P) but im ok now!!! im gunna write THREE u heard me 3 chapters for u hungry hungry fujoshis !

Naruto chan got the pills out of the cabinet. he stared at them ujntil his eyes watered and he cried... he cried and for 3 hours he could not do anything but cry. he thought of sasuke, the eyes of his supposed to be lover, those manly strong eyes..

but they would never look at him again!!!!!

"SASUKE CHAN!! WHY!!!" he said in a horse voice. 

he put the pills down and ran to the school. he was crying as he ran. bounding up the stairs and into the roof. (AN: NARUTO-CHAN!!! NO!!!!) 

the sky was beautiful. the night was starry and the sky was dark, like an inky cloud. Naruto-kun stared out at the sky and the city below, that he would absolutely splatter again st. 

"sasuk e kun. if I cant have you..... no one can ever love me." he screams and LEANS OVER THE RAILING! "gomenasaii.... aishitemasu (sorry I love  you in Japanese. I thought it would be more respectful to have this scene in Naruto's native langage bc it's so sad. :()

sashes pov: 

I was taking smoking break on the foot top of the school (AN: HAWT XD) when I saw something out of the ordinance. 

it was.... NARUTO????? I saw him leaning over the edge of the roof like the leaning tower of Pisa!!!! 

his orbs were crying blue tears and they sparkled and full off of the cliff. he was sad and crying like it was all over... because it was over in his head. 

NARUTO-SAN! (sasuke screamed, running over to his boyfri- erm.. I mean.. FRIEND... XD 

Naruto whipped his head around in a 360 and looked over at the handsome boy running towards him. it was sasuke. 

"BAKA!! WHAT THE HELL!! YOU CANT DO THAT!" he slapped Naruto across the face and screams. 

Naruto gasped and felt his big strong hands around him (AN: SQEEEEEEE *nosebleeds from the yaoi*) and he rips him away from the railing. they fall onto the ground and sasuke PINS NARUTO-sama TO THE GROUND! 

Naruto-cahn blushed super hard and hes face went RED like blood. 

"you stupid Baka!! how could you do this to everyone!! your so selfish!!!!" sasuke-chan screamed at Naruto as he cry. 

Naruto felt the tear s on his face get bigger. 

"im sorry... gomenasaii... tell sakura and sasuke and everybody else at the school that I feel bad and Im so sorry.." 

sasuke shook him like a can of beans (inside joke lul :P) ands shots again. 

"we're calling 911.. and getting you out of here. I cant believe you'd do soemthing so cruel to me!! to us!! our love!!" 

he went super embaressed and red and covered his mouth. 

"d-d... did I just say that?" sasuke-kuns mumble under his breath. Naruto-chans heart starting beating like a drumbeat and he looked up at sasuke-chans large glowing black orbs. 

you.... you said you dint love me.... what happened?"???? he inquired curiosuly.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Authors note: tanks for reading!!!!! hope mah spelling improved LOLLLL Xd im super excite about these new chapters da drama is just soooo stinkin hot!!! sigh... I love being a fujoshi *wipes nosebleed*