Chapter 4. Roar Of Anguish

A ferocious roar swept through the entire pack house, shattering the glass windows in the living room, and the room's temperature was freezing, causing the individuals in it to shiver. Expensive large flower pots and other ornaments were crushed into pieces.

The couches were ripped apart, the expensive custom-made tea tables were shattered, and there were dents in the living room walls. Blood had been spilled from a hand, tainting the expensive white floor rug crimson, and the gloom in the living room was palpable; anyone who witnessed the scene would flee.

But sometimes family is different; through thick and thin, they will always be there, watching and protecting you, and at this moment, he thanks God for such a wonderful family, but even with them, the emptiness was more painful than he anticipated.

Emerald's icy eyes looked into the length of the forest with gritted teeth, fists squeezed tightly, causing more blood to spill on the floor carpeting.

"Where exactly is she?" Eclipse's words boomed out harshly, and Agnes, who was behind him, anxiously licked her lips while giving Eclipse and his companions an uneasy glance.

"She is at work, but I am not allowed to go to her office anymore because I attempted to say a few nice things for you," Agnes said with a sigh, running her hand through her blonde hair.

"Is there anything else?" Eclipse inquired, turning around to face Agnes, sensing that she was withholding something from him.

Agnes swallowed nervously, looking everywhere except Eclipse, "One of our elites has been exploring the pack land with her and she appears to love his company," Agnes murmured, her head slightly lowered. Eclipse made a gloomy chuckle, his body emitting a very evil aura.

"I want to see it," Eclipse mumbled. Agnes looked at her wristwatch and sighed as she read the time.

"I am sorry, but she is not in her office right now; she is probably watching them play football," Agnes said with a sigh.

Eclipse whispered "Nice" and nodded. The young woman was so harsh; was she attempting to kill him with anger? Eclipse exited the living room and headed into the park, unconcerned by his bloodied and bruised knuckles.

Eclipse went to the restaurant the next day after meeting her for the first time to try and get close to her; he saw the girl and she even did the honor of serving him herself, but after that, she vanished into the elevator and he sat there waiting for her; for four hours she did not step out; Eclipse was so angry that he left after receiving an urgent call from his Beta, who informed him of an urgent meeting with some Alphas from the Werewolf packs.

He returned to her restaurant on the third day, and this time she came down after him. She even had lunch with him when he requested it, which made him happy, but when he asked to take her on a date, she refused without hesitation, telling him she did not have time to go on dates.

This routine repeated for a week; he was persistent, patient, and understanding, but he was also human; he had feelings and was hurt; they were strangers, but there was nothing wrong with getting to know each other; he had planned to begin their relationship as friends, earn her trust and love, and then the rest would have happened naturally, but all of his efforts did not pay off; she simply made everything difficult and impossible.

He had had enough of her attitude and would tell her what he thought: if she could not be with him, she could not be with another man either. Even though his family and friends advised him to stop, he ignored their advice since he was fed up with Alazne's attitude and would not put up with it any longer.

Eclipse's friends held their breath as they came to a standstill in the park. Godfrey stepped past Eclipse and came to a halt in front of him, effectively blocking him from witnessing the scenario unfolding in front of them.