11. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦

Comincia dall'inizio

Their focus immediately landed on the moving body across the old constructions, it was way too big to be considered a human or a normal wild animal, "Think we finally got our 'Con." Bulkhead spoke quietly as they observed the figure. Soon, it came into the opening, giving them the opportunity to clearly see their target. The Decepticon appeared to be a giant creature, almost having the same features as an American bison, although it was fully covered in red armor and had bright yellow optics, "A Buffaloid?" the green Autobot mused aloud.

"Ya know what that is?" Applejack asked as she kept her eyes on their foe.

"Fought with one before. They ain't really the smart type. Looks like he is searching for something." he informed while staring at the Decepticon who was pulling out various components from derelict vehicles and dilapidated structures.

"What would he need those pieces of metal for?" the country girl wondered as the Buffaloid began to drag them out into the open.

Bulkhead responded, "Whatever it is, we need to stop him. You and I will surround him from both sides so he won't be able to escape, if he does... it's gonna be quite hard catching him."

"Gotcha." she nodded, but before she could get up, her guardian put a servo in front of her.

"Hey, if things get too dangerous I want you to retreat, okay?" he mentioned with a serious expression.

The femme smiled and gestured to herself confidently, "Ya don't need to worry, big guy. This cowgirl here has been dealing with angered bulls before, I can handle it."

"Not that I don't believe you," he rose on his pedes with her, "-but this one is way larger and daring."

"I'm always up for a bigger challenge." she winked before sneaking down the rocky knoll, leaving Bulkhead stunned by the reply. The mech shook his helm and went in a different direction. The duo started to surround him vigilantly as they stayed hidden from the Buffaloid's vision.

While he was distracted, they decided to approach him more closely. Just when they got near, a small pebble under Bulkhead's large pede accidentally got kicked, causing a sudden noise. The Autobot froze on the spot when the Decepticon snapped his angered face at him, "Scrap..." the green Cybertronian cursed under his vent, realizing the escalating situation he got in. Without warning, the enraged creature charged at him, prompting the soldier to quickly prepare for an imminent confrontation.

Bulkhead reacted instantly and brandished his mace weapons, delivering a forceful blow to the Decepticon's face, momentarily causing the bison to stagger back before aggressively positioning his horns at him again. The bulkier giant converted his arm into an Energon blaster firing several beams in his direction. Unfortunately, his adversary remained unfazed by the blasts and propelled Bulkhead with immense force. The impact of the collision sent him flying into a nearby old building, the structure crumbling under the overwhelming force of his mass.

The frustrated Buffaloid stomped over to him with menacing intent, a sharp, unexpected slam struck the back of its helm, causing him to bellow in confusion and pain. He growled and looked at the piece of metal that was thrown at him on the soil. He looked up and beheld a sleek figure standing defiantly in the distance. With a daring challenge, the femme beckoned to the raging creature, her servo waving in the air to attract its attention, "Over here, big fella!" she called out as a cut through the chaos of the battle.

With a scowl, he propelled himself forward on all fours, his heavy frame pounding against the ground. As Bulkhead managed to hoist himself up, his optical sensors widened in alarm as he witnessed the Decepticon dashing to the fembot, a surge of fear and urgency coursing through him, "AJ, no!" he bellowed.