019💞

Hannah sighed as she sat by Warren's bedside. He had been beaten up and left for dead. But thankfully he was okay. She wanted to know what had happened. He hadn't talked. And she was pretty sure he wasn't going to either.

The door opened and Cassie walked in. She smiled. "How is he?" She asked.

"He's a stubborn pig who needs to tell me what happened. Or I'm binning his dvd collection," Hannah told her as she smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. I'm just... Patrick is being vile lately. I agreed to give him a second chance. But he won't let me leave. I'm only here because I told him I have a doctor's appointment about trying for a baby," Cassie told her.

Hannah frowned. "Don't have a baby with him. It will mean you're tied to him for life," she said.

"No. I'm going on birth control. The coil. That way he won't see me taking the pill and I won't have a scar from the implant. It's the best option."

"Good. You need to leave him Cass. You're not safe there," Hannah told her best friend.

Cassie smiled. "I know. I'm biding my time," she said as she hugged her. "Give him my love. I'm going to get vagina probed," she said as she walked out.

***
A few days later, Warren had been discharged. He was lying in bed. Hannah walked in and sighed. "Are you going to talk?" She asked as she looked to him.

Warren smiled. "You look gorgeous."

"No. Not that crap."

Warren got out of bed. He smirked and kissed her lips. "Come on. I need you. I've got blue balls," he said. Kisses trailed down her chest then stomach, his fingers tugging the underwear off as his body shifted lower on the bed.

Hannah panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.

Green orbs connected with hers on her exhale and she maintain the contact until her chest lifted again. Using the break to shift her attention to the ceiling.

He could already hear her labored breaths and involuntary moans, he didn't need to see the desperation in her eyes as well.

The tongue tormenting her clit became more focused, swirling and flicking, those fingers working their way into her. Curling toward a spot that made her her insides constrict around them. He shouldn't be able to push her that close that quickly, but he had.

His lips wrapped her sensitive nub, grazing his tongue over the tip that had only been made more responsive by the gentle suction.

She was convinced his motivation was to prove he had more control of her body than she did. One hand tightened around his comforter, the other gripped onto a section of his hair as her back arched.

The jerking of her hips—a telltale sign of her release—prompted no relenting on his part. Anna groaned louder than she'd intended, the fingers clamped within his hair tugging his head backwards until he finally eased his mouth from her.

She caught the brief smile, but chose to ignore it as he kissed up her torso, tonguing the nipple he'd neglected earlier on his path to her lips.