017💞

Hannah knew that things were changing for her. She was having a baby. She knew she was excited and things were going good for her. She knew that Warren was making an effort to make it work. And she was thankful.

She knew that she was scared to become a mum. But she also knew that things weren't how they used to be. They were better. Warren had changed and it was that change that made her realise that she could raise a family with him.

Hannah and Warren had been through a lot. They were making it work. She knew that they were both trying for the sake of their baby.

Their baby was the most important thing to them. And Hannah wanted to give her baby both a mum and dad. Something she never had. A decent father.

All she knew was that her life was changing. And she was excited for the changes coming.

Morning came and she had just finished having sex with Warren. Warren looked to her and smiled. "You are amazing," he said as he kissed her.

"Oh I know. I always will be amazing."

Warren smirked as he kissed her again. Hannah looked to him. "We can do this can't we? Have a baby?" She asked.

"It won't be easy. But I know that we can do it. We can be the parents we never had. I never had a mum or a dad. And you never had a dad. So we can be better then that," Warren told her.

Hannah smiled as she cuddled into him. She sighed. "I think I'm scared for what's to come. But I am excited for it too," she said as she looked to him.

"Me too babe. But we can do this together. I know we can."

***
Hannah went out into the village. She saw Cassie and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked as she saw the look on her face.

Cassie sighed. "Patrick and I had a row. And he got a little rough with me. I'm okay though," she said.

"Cass."

"It's fine. I'm fine. I just don't want to become one of those toxic couples. Who are always fighting or arguing," Cassie said.

Hannah pulled her into an hug. She sighed. "You know you can always talk to me. I'm always here for you."

Cassie smiled. "Thanks. How's it going with Warren?" She asked as she took a sip of the coffee she had.

Hannah nodded. "It's going good. Too good in fact," she said with a smile. She sighed. "I'm worried in case something goes wrong."

Cassie smiled. She looked to her. "It's going to feel that way. But you've got this. And I think you've both got this. You're having a baby. And it's not always going to be easy. But you can do it," she said.

***
Hannah walked back into the flat. She looked to see a whole load of baby stuff. "Where did this come from?" She asked.

Warren smiled. "Me. I thought I'd get a start on getting the baby stuff ready. We're going to be the best parents that we can be. And it won't be easy. I'll be the first to admit. But we can do it," he said.

Hannah looked to him and smiled. Just hoping that they could make it work. If not for them, then for their baby.