She wonders why they haven't tried just popping up out of the blue, but then she realized that they are more than likely respecting that she wants and needs space. Even though deep down she wants to kiss them and hold their hands again. She especially wants kisses that are intense and make her feel all warm inside. Just thinking about it made her embarrassed. She finds something perfect for the summer transitioning to fall weather. Since she went shopping, Nina had made it her duty to get her clothes that made her 'cute and sexy'. Then she didn't understand, but now she knows. Her choice of words just need a bit of rephrasing.

"White... can't go wrong with white." she murmurs as she looks through her clothes.

After a few minutes of putting an outfit together, she starts getting dressed. She decided to wear a white button up long-sleeve shirt with a light blue denim corset on top. She had a light blue denim skirt to go with it. She also had a pair of knee high heels she could put on to tie the outfit together. Once she had everything on, jewelry and other accessories, Aurelia styled her hair in a low puff. She really didn't feel like doing an updo style, so she settled for a slick-back puff ponytail. She grabs her tote bag and her wallet and phone before meeting Nina downstairs. Once she makes it to the last landing, she could see Adrian and Nina awfully close.

"Shit..." She heard Adrian murmur a bit too loud as he pulled away from Nina and took two steps back. "Uh, hey Aurelia! How's it going?"

Aurelia laughs quietly as she approaches them. "You aren't very good at keeping things natural and subtle. When did this happen?"

"When what happened? We aren't like... together or anything." Nina turns her nose up and push her braids over her shoulder before walking out of the door, walking out ahead of her and Adrian.

"She wants me, Relia, she just needs to convince herself that." He winks at her before following Nina out of the door. Aurelia locks the door behind them and continues to follow the two people, the ones she considers her closest friends at the college, to Adrian's car. As she settles in the backseat, Nina turns around in the passenger seat and shows Aurelia her phone.

"Look at this," Aurelia takes her phone and scrolls through the pictures and videos of people Nina's following. "The performing arts department really is going all out this year, huh?"

"Yeah," Adrian yawns a bit as he pulls off. "I heard that the whole area was going to be open to the public, so they're going to have an even bigger audience than last year."

Aurelia scrolls further, seeing a post made by Sean. She clicks the volume icon at the bottom so she can hear what's being said. "We are cooking up something special for you guys tonight. Bring your friends and tell them to bring theirs. You wouldn't want to miss this year. It's going to be big."

Nina reaches back for her phone, and Aurelia hands it to her. "What could they be up to?"

"Don't know." Nina murmurs, scrolling more through social media. "Hopefully it's good, because last year, since Andrew was gone, the performance was lackluster, wasn't even that good. I wonder what they are going to do with him gone this year too."

Aurelia stares out the window, remembering two weeks ago when she confessed to Andrew that she loves seeing him dance, and she wanted to see him dance with his class, his friends, but that was her being optimistic.

"Sorry, love, forgot." Nina's apologetic tone made her pull her gaze from the window.

"It's fine, you can talk about them, Nina. I'm not that sensitive about what's going on between us." Aurelia reassures her softly before turning to look out the window.

"Trouble in paradise already?" Adrian asks, looking at her through the rearview mirror.

Aurelia just shakes her head. "We aren't really together, just... seeing each other. But, it's hard to handle our relationship when they both are going through a lot in their lives right now. Especially Andrew."