▸ twenty-four

The first brushstroke, like the first touch of lips, is tentative yet charged with possibility. As emotions swirl and colors dance on the canvas, there's a moment of sheer vulnerability, of surrendering to the unknown. But in the end, as the painting takes shape or the kiss lingers in memory, there's a profound sense of triumph over fear, a celebration of newfound courage and the beauty of embracing the unknown.

▬

Aurelia looks through the dresses, tilting her head as she watches Nina pick up different dresses, and outfits she put together, making it look easy to put things together. Aurelia never really was never really into fashion, some comfortable overalls and a cute top with it was her go to. However, on rare occasions, the cases when Sabrina and Cameron would drag her to a mall or any clothing store, they would pick something out for her, and convince her that she looked good in it.

Now, she's shopping for herself with someone who is more knowledgeable on the subject than she is.

"Found anything?" Nina asks, standing beside her, looking at the clothes.

"No."

Nina looks down at her, smiling before erupting in a quiet laugh. "Girl, you can't shop for yourself?"

"No," Aurelia says quickly. "I know how to shop for myself, but I don't shop with future parties and events in mind. I just shop for things I'm comfortable with wearing."

Nina nods her head and picks up a leather top, it looks like one of those corset tops. "I think you have a nice figure for this, if we pair it with a cute faux leather skirt, and some cute heels, you would look so good."

Aurelia looks at the top, tilting her head at how sheer the top is, she never worn anything like it before, let alone a corset. However, she did want to know what she would look like, she wanted to trust Nina's judgment. "Alright."

The tall woman smiles and hands the top to her and walks over to another section of the store and picks out the skirt she was telling her about. Nina turns around and nods, "Now, let's go try these on."

"You sure this is going to look fine?" She asks again, looking at the skirt, trying to picture herself in the outfit.

"Yes," Nina laughs, linking arms with her and walking her over to the dressing rooms. "You are going to look so fine."

She teases before gently nudging her into one of the rooms and closing the door. Aurelia takes a deep breath, looking around in the small room before sitting the outfit down carefully. The top was clearly supposed to be worn without a bra, but she was keeping hers on, just in case she did not want to buy it. As she puts the top on, she looks at herself in the mirror. The top is really pretty, but would she pull it off? It was black top and really sheer, but the good thing was that the bust wasn't sheer.