𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

None of our steps stopped and soon there was a warehouse in front of my eyes, in front of which both of them stopped. Aadya urged him to leave but he insisted on going inside. I was about to walk further when they entered the warehouse. Before I could move my steps towards them, a feminine shriek came from inside and my eyes widened in horror.

Fuck. What happened?

I ran towards the door but it was locked. My eyes roamed around to see if there was any other entry or not when I heard some voices. I immediately hid behind a barrel and saw three men entering the warehouse, opening the door with a key. This shit is getting scarier. My friend is trapped inside. I have to do something.

I bring out my phone and start to think who to dial when Ariv's name flashes on my contact list. After immediately dialling his number, I wait for the response but it says that the phone is switched off. Fear begins to take over my nerves when I remember that Ansh Bhai is also in Udaipur as of now. I called him and he picked up soon.

After explaining the entire matter and sending him the location, I wait outside the warehouse for him. I could hear some faint noises from inside which sent chills down my spine. About half an hour passes when finally I see his car, followed by two others. My feet ran towards him as I held him close in a hug. He caressed my hair slowly.

"Bhai, Aadya is inside. Save her." That's all which left my mouth before he made his way inside.

He came with two of his men, who seemed to be trained fighters. They started firing which echoed through the area. I hid behind the barrel again and saw three men coming from inside and fighting the two. In no time, those goons were held captive and thrown inside the other car. Both of bhai's men looked at me and signed that they were leaving as there wasn't any more goon there. The car left the area and I was about to come out from behind the barrel when suddenly Abhimaan ran outside the warehouse.

Before I could hide again, he saw me. His glare sharpened and my lungs forgot to breathe.

"You will pay, bitch." He shouted before running away from there.

My mind couldn't work properly when I noticed a half conscious Aadya coming out of the warehouse in Ansh Bhai's arms. I made my way towards them but bhai signed me not to say anything so I kept quiet.

All of us went back to my dorm and I took care of Aadya. Noone was informed about this incident and Abhimaan himself left the school. Till now, he has not been found but he is behind me. He was to kill me, blackmail me, torture me and god knows what else. I have been receiving death threats ever since that day but I ignored it always.

I somehow managed to stay normal and live around my family till two years ago when one day I faced my biggest fear. Some people started following me with guns and knives. I was about to be killed but somehow escaped from there. My family started receiving death threats and little attacks were done on them.

That day I understood, living in my country with my loved ones will only cause them pain. So, here I am two years later, on my own, all by myself, alone.

Sometimes you don't get the privilege to choose a life for yourself and are bound to do what the conditions of nature makes you do. That was exactly the case with me.

I came to Italy one and a half years back and after seven months of struggling, I finally got myself a job. It was a skill based job at Moretti Corporations, Italy's one of the finest companies. They deal in making hotels, resorts, land and real estate stuff. I applied for an interior designer's position and after some interviews and evaluations, I got the job.