50

Season 1 - Episode 10

[The Rock]

The group went out to a movie and AJ highjacked their trip since he ran into them on the way out of the building. He made sure to sit between Sara and Chase. He also spoiled the movie for the group.

"I love that movie, I've seen it like seven times. I hope I didn't ruin the ending for your guys" AJ set his backpack down. Sara moved over to the island to get herself a drink since she was rushed from concessions since AJ didn't want ot miss the previews.

"Oh no don't worry you already ruined the beginning and middle, so I didn't really care about the end." Kaz threw his hands in the air as he walked over to Oliver and Skylar.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Bree grabbed AJs arms stopping him.

"Why don't you just stay right here? While we do have a little team meeting out on the balcony," Bree quickly waved Sara and Chase around the kid as the others gathered out on the balcony as well. "Chase." She rubbed her head. "I know you told AJ he could hang out with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves." Chase slowly turned facing the others.

"Yeah, this morning I came down for a bowl of cereal, and he poured my milk." Oliver shook his head. "Which was kind of nice, but also very creepy."

"That's creepy," Skylar stared at him. "This morning you offered to be the milk in my cereal."

"No it's not–I didn't," Oliver turned to her. "Offer still stands."

"Look guys the only reason AJ's been hanging around so much is because he doesn't have any friends," Chase explained. Sara empathised with him, but this was a lot.

"Ah, so he's a mini you got it," Kaz pulled his knees to his chest as he tried to fit on the small chair.
"Chase, I understand you feel for the kid, but how is he supposed to make friends if he's hanging out with us all the time."

"I agree and it's not a bad thing that you are looking out for him, but we just need a little bit of space." Bree grabbed her brother's shoulder as she tried to talk sense into him.

"I mean seriously and not to mention it's risky. I mean we have to keep our superhero identity a secret." Kaz pointed to Oliver and himself. Chase licked his lips and looked around.

"Okay, I get it. I'll go break his little heart and tell him he can't hang out with us as much," Chase sighed. Sara patted his shoulder and guided him back into the living area.